Chapter 10: Hug

Taylor's POV

"Bye Mom!" I shouted while opening the front door.

"Bye sweetie! Be careful in driving!" She shouted from the kitchen.

"Okay Mom!" I said before closing the door. She knows that I'm going to my 'friend's' house. She didn't even asked me where and who. She's just happy that I'm finally going out of my room after isolating myself for weeks.

After school, I'll head home, then go to school the next day, and go home, and go to school, and home, and school, and home. And now is the first day of our Christmas break, and I'm heading to my 'friend's house'. I'm heading to Katie's.

We didn't actually plan the plan yesterday. What does that mean? Let's just say that her plan is to pretend that we are together. We didn't got the chance to plan what to do, how to do, and when to do it because time was spent by her, convincing me to agree at her plan. She said, over and over again, and I quote, "if I ditched him to be with a girl it'll kill his f*cking ego." End quote.

Like, What? -_-

By the time that I agreed, the bell rang. She sigh and said that I should come to her house today. So here I am. Driving.

I decided to turn on the radio and "Not In The Same Way" by 5 Seconds of Summer invaded my ears.

Drink all night, never sleep
You say go, I won't leave
I love you, you love me
But not in the same way
Rip my heart out and leave
On the floor, watch me bleed
I love you, you love me
But not in the same way

I can't help but to relate on the song. It reminded me of what happened weeks ago. It reminds me of someone. Someone who's currently on a vacation with her boyfriend.

-_-

I know about that vacation, because I have my source. Katie...

Katie's POV

I opened the door and I saw Taylor. "Come inside and follow me" I said while turning my back at her and started to walk upstairs. Straight to my room. I closed the door after she walked in.

"W-what are w-we doing h-here?" She shuttered.

I can't help but to smile.

Cute.

She's so nervous

"If we are going to pretend the we are together, we have to be comfortable with each other" i said still smiling. I'm doing my best not to giggle. She's so cute.

What is she thinking that makes her nervous? I wonder...

^_^

I've never seen her like this before. I always see her as a serious Student Council who turns into a softie when Natalia's around.

For me, it's obvious that she likes her. She's like a wild bear who turns into a cuddly teddy bear for Natalia. And only for Natalia. Exclusive for her. So I don't get it. Why is Natalia so oblivious?

When you see Taylor at school, you wouldn't even think of talking to her. You wouldn't approach her, thinking that she'll snap and shout at your face. Or she'll simply just ignore you. She has his visible cold aura surrounding her body.

And I'm discovering a new side of her. And it's adorable! Knowing that locking a room with me and her inside will make her react this way.

XD

"We can't just start being so 'touchy' in public. People will suspect us, or at least Andy will. We need to let some time pass first then we can proceed to our plan. Public show, we'll start from small interactions then we'll 'grow' from there, making sure we have people's eyes in each step we take."

She's right but, "I know. We're not going to public places but we still NEED to get to know each other and get comfortable with each other while letting some time pass by. We should not waste time. We should do something while waiting." I said while laying down on my bed.

"We need to be sweet towards each other. But not just 'sweet', it must be a 'normal' and comfortable one. And most importantly, it should be believable." I added  while looking straight into her eyes.

I'm laying on my side to face her. "And yes. We need to kiss. Andy won't believe us if we don't do that."

She didn't say anything so I continued. "If you're not comfortable, i just want you to know that I'm not too. This will be my first experience with a girl."

She still didn't reply. And it's making me nervous. Is she backing out?

I sighed and took this chance to give her some advice. If that's going to make her feel better. This is what I'm going to do in our situation, "I don't know if this would help but just think of what you would do if you you got into a serious relationship. How will you treat your girlfriend?"

Taylor's POV

I closed my eyes and counted from 1 to 10. I opened it and walked to the other side of the bed. I hugged her from behind. I felt her body stiffed and her breathing stopped.

"What are you doing?" She asked after some minutes passed.

"Hugging my girlfriend" I said while closing my eyes, trying to relax myself.

This is going to be a long day...