Chapter 17: Camera

WARNING: This chapter contains inappropriate words for young readers. (well, not that other chapters doesn't have cusses but this chapter is... kinda different?)

Katie's POV

After Taylor left, I took a bath to clear my mind. Even if I tried SO hard, I can't remember what happened last night. And it's frustrating me...

Urghh!!

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Maybe that would help.

I found my mom and dad in the kitchen. "How's the sleep of our baby girl?" My dad was the first one to notice me.

"G-Good?" I stuttered, because I'm not really sure if my night was good. Duh. I don't remember anything. How am I suppose to know?

0_o

Why are they SO happy? I'm not saying that they can't be happy, but they're SO happy to the point where it was already weird.

Wait, did they know anything about last night?

My mom walked towards me. I was shocked when she hugged me. Tight. And said, "I'm so happy for you. I can say that you're in the right hands."

Is she crying?!

0_0

"M-mom? W-what are y-you t-talking about?"

She stopped. Looked at me straight in the eye while raising one eye brow.

o_0

Isn't she crying not so long ago? What's her act now? How can she go from a crying poor protagonist to an evil and cruel antagonist?

"Don't tell me you don't remember last night? Me and your father know that you're both drunk but I don't think drunk enough to forget everything that happened!" She hysterically said with a high pitch voice.

Uhm... my ears? Ouch? I have a terrible head ache...

Okay. It's killing me! What exactly happened last night?!

--------

O_O

I texted Taylor to come over and told her that we need to watch the video.

After my mom told me about what we admitted to them last night, she told me that they left a camera at my room when they helped us to go upstairs.

She need to stop filming everything.

She said that she wanted to film us secretly to know what we do when it's just me and Taylor. She said and I quote, "I though I can put it in the short film that I was making for your 18th birthday. It was a video compilation from you were just a baby up until now. But when we heard moans coming from your room, I knew that I CANNOT put that in. Since, you said that neither of you can remember anything, both of you can watch it." End quote. And not to mention that she WINKED at me before she left me there. Dumb founded.

Taylor's POV

Katie came rushing in to me. She pulled me to her room without saying anything. Okay? I'm so confused.

"What's happening? What video are you talking about? And lastly, why are you panicking? Can you stop? It's making me panic too! It's not helping!" I said.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She made a long relaxing breath.

Okay. Nice. Good.

"Okay. Are you calm now? Can you please tell me what's happening? What video are you talking about?" I asked again.

"Alright. Are you ready?" She said.

"Uh. Yeah?" I said not so sure.

She dramatically breathed again. "We may or may not told my parents last night that we are together. For real. Not 'together' as we planned, but 'together' as in a real couple."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes. I haven't told them the truth. I waited for you. Because there's more..."

Oh f*ck me. I don't think this 'more' is worse than the first one, right? Oh god tell me.

Telling her parents that we are together are bad enough. We are going to tell the whole school, soon. How are we suppose to tell them that it's not true, just for them to receive a news, later on, that we are together?

In order to avoid the confusion, we have to tell them the truth. The WHOLE TRUTH

>_<

Sure they'll be cool with it, cause they're awesome. 0_< They might help us! That's how awesome Katie's parents are.

But there's no guarantee that they're not going to get disappointed during the process. They did nothing to me but goodness since day 1. I don't want to disappoint them. I hate disappointing people that I love. And I love both of them. They're sweet people.

"Well..."

"Well?" I questioned. Getting impatient.

"Mom may or may not filmed us while we're you know?" Katie said, not looking straight at me.

"While we're what? I don't get you Katie." Confusion was clear in my face.

"While we're like this..." then she made this weird hand gesture.

What?

"While we're shaking our hands?" I guessed.

"No. I'm not shaking my hand. I'm doing this..." she said then made the gesture again.

"While we're rubbing our hands?" I guessed again.

"Oh my god Taylor! Do I have to be blunt for you to get me?! They filmed us while we're pleasuring each other! While we're f*cking each other! While we're having s*x! Did you get it now?!"

Why is she shouting?? It's not my fault that she's bad at giving gestures! Literally NO ONE can guess that!

Wait. What did she said? Did she just said that they FILMED US?!

0_0

I'm . Speechless .

Or probably beyond!

"That's why I called you. I haven't watched it. AND WE are going to watch it. Together. Right here. Right now." She said. Emphasizing the word 'we'

"Why do we have to watch it?!" I don't want to!

"We NEED to! We need to know what happened! And I don't want to watch it alone! It'll feel like I'm watching p*rn! You can't do anything about it! WE. ARE. GOING. TO. WATCH. IT. PERIOD."

She right. We need to know. And it's not like she's going to take a NO for an answer.

=_=

I sigh. "Alright. Lets watch it." I gulped.

Is this really happening?...