Chapter 18: 18+

Skip this part if you're under 18 or if you're not comfortable reading bed scenes.

SMUT WARNING

Taylor's POV

The video started with all four of us talking. The audio wasn't that clear, so Katie and I wasn't certain what we are talking about.

With the face of the married couple, we're guessing that we are talking about OUR RELATIONSHIP.

Moments later, the couple left the room. Katie and I are looking at each other intently.

My heart is beating so fast!

We started making out.

This is awkward.

I tried to look at Katie to remove my gaze at the video, but I quickly looked away when I saw her looking at me too.

Oh God...

I watched the video again. We're still making out, but more intense. We stripped our clothes, without breaking the intense kiss, until we're both half naked. And Katie pulled away. "Are you sure about this?" Katie asked me in the video.

"I knew it! I didn't force you!" She shouted and douged me, sticked her tongue out at me.

I said nothing. I just rolled my eyes at her. Child.

"Yes. I'm sure. I want this." I said in the video.

"Then prove it to me..."

When I heard those lines, memories comes back and flashes...

FLASHBACK

"Then prove it to me. Show me how much you want this. How much you want me." Katie said seductively.

I don't know if it was the alcohol in my system but I'm extremely aroused right now. And her, saying those lines, doesn't helped at all.

"What do you want me to do? I haven't done this before. I-I don't k-know what to do." It's embarrassing to say that but I don't care. I want to do it properly.

"Make me c*m" she said then lead the kiss once again. She pushed me to lay down in her bed and she stripped off her remaining clothes.

I just looked at her body. F*ck. I know she's sexy, she's a cheerleader after all, but seeing her completely naked blew my mind. Holy sh*t she's f*cking hot.

Her muscles are so toned. D*mn her abs...

She walked towards me. She sat on me and grind her p*ssy on my stomach while her hands are on my shoulder for support. She's looking at me, straight in the eye. F*ck.

She lowered her head and whispered in my ear. "Make me c*m and I'll pleasure you after you satisfy me." Then she winked.

With that being said, without hesitation, I pulled her p*ssy to my mouth and sucked her clit. "Ohhhhh" she moaned and gripped my hair. "F*ck. Just like that baby. Lick me."

I licked faster and she moaned louder. Dang. Her moans are enough to make me c*m. "Uhmmmm" I moaned against her wet, pink, and pulsating p*ssy.

"Oh f*ck!" Her grip on my hair tightened and she started grinding on my face.

I think the vibrations coming from my mouth pleasured her more.

I thrust my tongue inside her. "Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhh. Oh! F*ck! Faster baby. Make me c*m using your tongue. F*cckkk!!"

I did what she wanted. I f*cked her with my tongue faster. She's close. I can feel her tightening around my tongue. And it caught me off guard when she pulled away. She sat at my abdomen again. Opened her legs wider, facing me.

When she pulled away, it surprised me. But what she did next surprised me more.

She leaned back. Used her left and as a support. While her nice p*ssy was in my view, she inserted two fingers inside her.

She moved it fast. I watched. F*ck this is hot. SHE'S hot. Holy f*cking sh*t. She pumped faster and faster until she came. "Ohhhhhhhhh"

She was about to wipe her fingers with the sheets, but I stopped her. I held her wrist and sucked her fingers while looking straight into her eyes. I can clearly see lust in her eyes. I'm sure she can see it in mine too.

She smiled. "You failed." I gave her a questioning look. "I asked you to make me c*m. But I'm the one who made myself c*m" she smirked at me.

"Are you playing games with me?"

" woah. Easy tiger. Don't get mad at me. I'm just stating facts here." She then raised her hands.

You want to play? Fine. We'll play. I made her turn around. Instead of facing me, she's now facing the lower part of my body. I pulled her and sucked her p*ssy again, but this time, I held her waist so that she won't be able escape.

I sucked her. She moaned.

I pushed my tongue inside her. She grind.

I was caught off guard when she leaned down and sucked me. I felt so much pleasure and I want to return it. I inserted 3 fingers at her and she came.

I smiled. Satisfied with what I did to her. She moved out of my face and sat on my waist, facing me again. "F*ck, you did a good job baby."

"I know." I managed to smirk before she kissed me. She removed my bra and threw it somewhere. She began to kiss me down to my jaw to my neck to my collarbone to my breast to my nipple to my flat stomach and now she has my panty between her teeth.

The anticipation is killing me!

I was looking down at her with pleading lustful eyes, and she finally removed it. She kissed the top of my p*ssy while still looking intimately at me. "Baby, stop torturing me." I said with a pleading voice.

"What do you want me to do?"

I answered straight to the point. I told her what I want. "F*ck me. Hard. Fast. Deep. Rough. Don't stop until I begged you to."

And she did exactly what I said. She sucked my p*ssy until I came. She pushed her tongue inside me, back and forth until I came. She inserted a finger. She f*cked me until I came. She added another finger. I came. She added another one. I came. And she didn't stopped until three of her fingers are soaking in my c*m.

END OF FLASHBACK

That freaking explained why my v*gina hurts like hell right now...

A/n: I know. It's ugly😒. It's the 1st ever BS that I have written. Sry. Peace✌😅