Chapter 5: Last

Natalia's POV

We are all silent, waiting for Tay's response, when my parents barge in. "Mom... Dad..." I said shocked. I swear I'm going to get a heart attack today! How many time do people have to shock me?!

What are they doing here? I thought they're going to go at their work? That's also the reason why Andy's here. They don't like Andy. If I will invite Andy to come over, I had to make sure that they're not here. In that way, we are not going to have any problems.

Yeah. They hate Andy to that extent.

"We heard everything Taylor. Since when did you like my daughter?" Dad said in a serious tone. Sh*t. This is bad.

Dad's the joker in the family. In fact, he and Tay are really close. Anyone can barely hear him like this. Even me, I'm not used in this side of him.

He must be really mad.

Then Tay answered.

"S-since I-I m-met h-her"

Oh my God. This can't be happening. My knees are getting weaker and weaker so I let myself sat in the sofa.

"Fix this Natalia". Dad said in a commanding voice while Mom stood behind him so we all can't see her reaction in this situation. He didn't even call me princess. He's serious. I really think he's mad.

"Y-yes dad" I said with a shaky sigh and my parents left the house.

Taylor's POV

"I think you need to go Taylor." When I heard that my head instantly shot back up. From looking at the floor to her beautiful eyes. I didn't even bother looking at the jackass' evil smile.

"B-but--" i didn't finish because she cut me. I don't even know what I was trying to say. I simply just don't know what to say.

"No buts! OUT! I don't want to see you ever again!"

That's all I need to hear. I smiled bitterly and a tear slipped out of my eye. I ran out of their house and headed to my car, started the engine and drove away from the house.

Away from her.

Away from my ex-bestfriend.

Away from the girl I loved.

No. Scratch that "loved". I still love her. But what's sad is that this will be our last talk, that's for sure. But what's sadder is that I'm forced to out myself and I might lose my family.

They'll find out sooner or later anyway. I know how Andy's brain works. He'll out me to EVERYONE. Knowing that it might ruin my reputation.

Might as well tell my parents personally.

With that in mind, I drove back to our house. Praying and hoping that my family will not disown me and accept me for who I really am. The real me...