3: new crib

Andre in MM
.
.
Alexa POV
Me and Andre are currently sitting on the couch watching Spongebob, while I do some early work for my online classes. "Alexa?"

"Huh" I said while submitting my work and closing my MacBook.

"How do you feel about moving?"

"What you mean? You want me to move out or you want both of us to move?" I was a little taken aback. I know I can't live with him forever but we've always lived together. The most we've been apart is short business trips. I kind of expected it to happen later but I mean if that's what he wants I won't fight him on it.

"Both of us, I was thinking... my friend Killa moving down here and he was considering moving in with us till he buys a house. If it's okay with you I'll suggest me, you , him, and Rose, all putting up and getting a mansion."

"It's coo with me, but we can afford a mansion by ourselves so what's the point of that?"

"Cause I hate big houses with a little bit of people, which is why we don't live in a mansion already" he responded

"Yeah you right, I'll call rose about it I'm sure she'll say yes tho. Lets make sure we get a big house, cause I don't want to hear nothing y'all got going on. Anyways who's Killa?"

"That's my bruddah, we been coo for some time. Plus we do business together. He do contract work for us. You know how we're possibly going to war with south side? We've been discussing bringing the war to them and splitting the territory. Anyway, we got in the game around the same time, we met at a party, and we've been friends ever since"
.
.
.
We ended up talking to both Rose and Killa, they were down. The only thing is there's now more people coming then we originally thought. Killa's friend J-money and his sister Kay coming too.

The house is big asf, it has 4 floors. There's going to be two people per floor, not including the first floor because that's where things like the theater is.

^house in pic (pretend it's 4 floors)

We decided to split the house with a game instead of choosing who we want to share a floor with.

How the game works: Since we're only choosing from the top 3 floors. Me, Andre, & Rose all picked a number 1-3 out of a hat. While Killa, J-money, & Kay did the same thing. Whoever has the same numbers share a floor.

I have 1, Rose has 2, Andre has 3. We still don't know there numbers yet.
.
.
We pulled up to the mansion and Killa, J-money, and Kay were already there. We hopped out the car and walked up to them. This is everyone's first time seeing each other in person, except Killa and Andre.

Let me just say Killa even finer in person, but whatever that ain't the point. As everyone started to walk in the house I really wanted to know who was on the same floor as me. "Which floor y'all picked?"

"I picked 3, Kay picked 2, Killa got 1" j money answered.

"Ok, I'm in 1, Rose on 2, and Andre on 3" I informed them. After we knew who we were sharing floors with we connected Rose phone to the speakers throughout the house and we've been dancing and stuff while we set up our rooms. When we were all done everyone ended up on the first floor.

We were listening to music vibin, smoking, and drinking. As usual Andre won't give me no alcohol but he said I can smoke. It only got one couch since we still moving in, so Kay, J-money, and Rose sat on the floor. Me being the bad bitch I am decided I wanted to stretch out. So I sat in the middle of the couch between Killa and Andre, then casually put my head on Andre and my feet on Killa.

Killa looked at me like I lost my damn mind, while Andre just kept smoking his blunt cause he used to my shit. "I got sum on my face" I asked just to be petty , lmao

"Nah, but ima need you to move your feet"

I was about to say sum till me and Rose song came on. We both stood up quick asf, and Kay stood up too. We all started yelling the beginning with meg "Real hot girl shit. Yeah, I'm in my bag, but I'm in his too & that's why every time you see me, I got some new shoes. Ah, muah, ay, look"

Soon as meg hit that "Bitch, I'm a star, got these niggas wishin. He say he hungry, this pussy the kitchen. Yeah, that's my dawg, he gon sit down and listen" we all had our hands on our knees yelling and twerking.

Before the song could get any further me and Rose got snatched up by Andre, I'm not surprised he always do that. He'll let us sing it but soon as we get too much dip on our chips he snatch us up. He do this in clubs and everything, it's lowkey annoying asf.. like bruh we grown.

I looked over and saw Kay got snatched up by Killa too, guess he overprotective too. I decided I wasn't done tho so I kicked Andre in his area and we starting squirming so he let us go. We gave eachother a quick look before kicking Killa in his knee caps to free Kay. Kay then kicked him in his area too. The 3 of us ran in the kitchen and started twerking on the counters, being mad extra. They came in the kitchen looking salty asf before pulling us all down. Meanwhile, J-money was laughing his ass off.

We sat back down and went back down about to smoke. "You better know how to roll too" Killa said as I started rolling the blunt. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him as i rolled us up a perfect fatty. When I finished we started the rotation. Soon as Kay hand touched the blunt Killa smacked it out her hand. "Now you know your young ass ain't finna smoke, go cook or sum" he told her while grabbing the blunt and taking a pull. Kay rolled her eyes and went upstairs. I started to get hungry and went to the kitchen. I was looking around until it clicked that we ain't got no groceries to cook.

"AYE LETS GO GET SOME FOOD" I yelled realizing my car isn't here because we drove in the truck.

Everyone was down so I went upstairs to ask Kay if she was coming cause I didn't want her to feel left out, she said yes so we hopped in the car with every one else. We ended up going to Popeyes, my mouth was watering for a 3 piece combo. We all ate, talked, and got to know eachother. We get along really well as a big group, you'd think we've know eachother way longer.
.
.
.
Thoughts on everyone so far ?

Who should I put w Andre, Alexa, & Rose👀. I might make sure everyone ends up w somebody.

⚠️Also, this ain't one of those stories where they in love and having babies by Chapter 7🙄, I be thinking I skipped a chapter or sum when people do that💀.

The first book I published I didn't develop there relationship enough bc i has no clue what I was doing. To me that made the book boring, so I removed it. I didn't wanna put out something I don't like, I'm editing it now tho, ITS BOUTA BE BOMB!! Fw it after this book, it'll be published by then. ⚠️