25: graduation

A month later:
"I did it bae." I yelled running jumping on Karvon waving my diploma. Your fav financial advisor.

He gave me flowers wrapped in hundreds. We were talking and Andre cleared his throat causing us to look at him. Everyone's jaws were dropped and I just sat there blinking at them. Why tf they looking at us like that.

"Why y'all looking like that?" Killa asked taking the words out my mouth

"When y'all started dating the hell. Why we ain't know bout this."

"Y'all fake bestfriends. We shoulda been knew." J said and Rose agreed. Meanwhile Kay was just smiling.

I waved them off. "We grown mind y'all business."

"How long this been going on."

"Shid ion even know. Bout a year and a half. Since the war with Bandz."

There mouths dropped again. "Close y'all mouths before sum fly in them" Killa said making me laugh.

"Y'all wasn't gone say nun? I'm telling mama." Kay told Killa and he just shrugged.

"At first we was feeling eachother out. Then we started dealing with Bandz. Then y'all got shot and start having babies and shit." I shrugged not seeing the big deal. They looked at me like I had 3 heads and I just sat there smiling.

"We gotta date planned bye." Killa told them grabbing my hand and we left leaving them there shocked.

"Where we going?"

"You should know by now ian telling you."
.
.
We pulled up to one of those art galleries where it looks super realistic. (Idk what it's called you'll know what I'm talking bout when the pics come💀)

We took pictures with the art and enjoyed our date before Karvon's mom called. His phone was connected to the car since he was driving.

"Karvon why you ain't tell me you had a girlfriend?"

"I was gone tell you. Nobody knew, not even Kay and she was living with us."

"I don't care! I'm having a cook out this weekend, y'all behinds better be there." she said making me laugh a lil bit.

"That's her right now?"

"Yeah, that's her."

"What's your name??? Make sure you come to the cook out our food ain't nasty."

"My names Lex and I'll come if he wants to me too." I laughed.

We started talking back and forth before we arrived somewhere and he told her we had to go.

"What's this?"

"It's our Airbnb, I gotta show you sum."