7: outta hiding

A/N: Pay attention to the POV's cause they change more than usual in this chapter

OMNISCIENT POV
J-money and Andre walked out of they rooms and saw each other, they couldn't help but laugh at the sight of one another but they was still salty. They started searching there floor for Killa and Lex but they was nowhere to be found.

Meanwhile, Kay was trying to chase Rose but Rose was too fast plus she was tired. She ended up losing her footing and falling backwards. Rose looked and saw she was ok so she kept running.

Killa and Lex made there way out of the elevator, saw Rose, and they all ran to there hideout.

The plan was to hide in the basement because they knew nobody would check there. They had already brought an air mattress down there and blew it up. They had snacks down there, as well as their chargers, a tv, and Lex brought her computer.

The 3 of them made there way into the basement and locked the door.

Kay ran into Andre and J while searching for rose. They told each other what happened and decided they wanted revenge.

*2 Days Later*
Alexa POV
Me, Killa, and Rose are still in the basement. We've been having so much fun down here. It don't even feel like a hideout. We've been eating hella snacks, play boxing eachother, binge watching shows, etc. Since there's a bathroom down here it's basically been everyday life besides that it's only us 3 and we're living off snacks. I lowkey miss Andre, we ain't did our breakfast routine in a minute.

"I think it's bout time we came out of hiding" I said thinking about how I wanted a cooked meal.

"Me too, I want some real food" Killa said reading my mind

We all came to the agreement that we would leave today once we finish the last few episodes of the show we're bingeing.

Andre POV
Rose, Killa, Lex, been hiding for TWO DAYS. Killa better be keeping his hands to his self. Anyways, Idk how tf they still hiding. At this point I'm wondering if they asses hopped in an Uber and left. Cause all they cars still here but we ain't found them. Me, Kay, & J been chillin mostly lounging round the house. It's been fun tho, we been going on drives, we went to the amusement park, allat. Kind of miss Lex ass but it's whatever they gone stop hiding eventually.

*Few Hours Later*
OMNISCIENT POV
Rose, Alexa, & Killa finished up there tv show. They decided to leave their stuff in the basement because they didn't want to give off any hints where they were. They snuck around back then casually walked through the front door.

Kay, J, & Andre were all sitting on the couch watching tv. Their eyes immediately shot to the front door when they heard it opening. "WE'RE BACK BITCHES" Rose and Alexa yelled as they attempted to squeeze on the couch. When they realized there was barely any room they both sat on Andre. "Hey brother I missed you" Alexa said smiling at Andre. He smacked his teeth "Where y'all was at?"

"It's two things ion like..." Alexa replied thinking bout that scene from a fall from grace and Rose started laughing because it reminded her of when they first watched it in the basement.

They were all sitting on the couch talking and stuff then Rose and Alexa decided it was time for their home cooked meal. There wasn't much groceries so everyone pilled up into Andre's car and made there way to Walmart.

Alexa POV
We were all smushed up in the car making small talk and J started telling us bout this girl he met, he seemed really interested in her and I wanna meet her. "So when you gone let us meet her" i asked.

"Not right now, in a few weeks if it lasts that long"

Couple minutes later we pulled up in Walmart, and split up into 3 groups of 2 with our separate baskets. Kay and J going get breakfast foods. Andre and Rose getting lunch foods. Me and Killa getting dinner foods. Everybody getting they own snacks and shit like that.

We was down the meat isle deciding arguing bout if fish or chicken was better, when some girls walked down here too. I swear they look so familiar but I just shook it off, I probably saw them around somewhere. One of the three walked up to Killa and started talking bout some "hey daddy" twirling her hair and stuff. How she did that shit was so cringe, I bit my lip trying to hold in my laugh.

"bye, ion wan talk" he replied tryna curve her. He started walking away and she walked behind him still talking. "so you not gone ask for my number?" she asked rolling her eyes and pushing her boobs up, looking a hot ass mess. Sis edges look like they melting, dont know what she used but she should never use it again.

"nahh I'm coo" he replied putting stuff in the basket.

"ROYYY" the girl yelled through the store. Aww shit, some shit bouta go down.

"Girl if you don't stop screaming, and don't nobody care bout your bitch made ass brother." I told her rolling my eyes. Killa looked confused and shook his head at her.

I decided to text Killa who Roy is, cause I don't think he know for sure who she calling. Not on no pussy shit, and not saying Roy important, he just needa be prepared incase Roy on some bullshit behind his stupid ass sister. I'd be wrong if I let some unknown niggas walk up on him and I know they comin, that's some snake in my opinion.

Me: you strapped?
He sucked his teeth before texting back.
Killa: mane I'm always strapped, why
Me: I knew chick look familiar thats Roy sister. Roy is one of Bandz boys, Bandz is the nigga who runs the south side.
Killa: ik who Bandz is, you forgot we got beef ? but I'm on whatever they on.
.
.
I text Andre that we probably about to get into some shit and grabbed my purse out the basket since my glock in my purse.

"ROYYY" his sister yelled again.

"Why the hell you screaming through these people store" Roy uglahhh asked her coming off a random isle.

Soon as his eyes landed on us Andre and Rose came down the isle.

Roy signaled for his bitch ass southside homeboys to come over here. "Leave" he told his sister still looking at us.

"Whyyyyyy" she whined like a big ass baby. Like obviously now ain't the time sis just leave.

"Man just fuckin listen for once" he told her through gritted teeth. She folded her arms, rolled her eyes, and walked off with her two home girls.