8: clarity & da square

Just incase this confusing: Andre & Killa both got beef with Bandz. Bandz is the dude who run the Southside and Roy is his right hand man. Killa is a big time contract killer who dabbles in drugs and Andre runs the west [along w Rose & Lex who make sure finances and product are distributed correctly]. They [Killa & Andre] been good friends for a while now and they do business together. Meaning Andre often pays Killa to get rid of people or to help w wars.

Karvon is Killa's real name which not many people know, Lex bout to start calling him it more because they more comfortable around eachother.

Andre's street name is Draco so that's what he'll be called by outsiders , cause not too many know his real name either. Only people who know it are the people in the house & his right hand Spin... who may or may not become a main character, idk yet. Spin and Andre close and Rose & Lex know him , but he only important round the trap not the house dynamic.

Alexa's street name is Snipe, a lot of people been knowing her street name but her face been getting more known throughout the past year. She's called Snipe because her aim is near perfect, close range and far range.

Rose real name is Rosalyn, but her street name is Thorn. J-money real name is Jamell. None of they real names known either.
.
.
.
Me, Andre, Killa, & Rose stood glaring at Roy and the three boys he was with while they glared back at us. Growing sick of this I decided to speak first "Y'all got some to say or y'all just gone stare??? I know we sexy but damn, yeen gotta look that hard."

"What the hell y'all did to my sister" Roy asked. It ain't take a genius to know he was a lil mad.

"Holdup, run that back turbo. It's more like what your sister did us. She walking round here smelling like a can of sardines bothering folks." I replied rolling my eyes

One of his homeboys look like he lowkey wanted to laugh, I guess he smelt that shit too cause i wasn't lying. "Yo watch your mouth when you talkin bout her." he said taking a small step forward.

"Back yo ass up why you getting closer to her? Ain't nobody do nothing to your sister, she came over here tryna be a hoe." Killa replied stepping up too.

I grabbed his arm pulling him back a lil bit cause now ain't the time or the place. "You must be mad cause your sister a bop? Ain't she 20 with 3 kids by three different niggas? Check your sister before you step up to mine." Andre said adding his commentary.

"I said watch y'all fuckin mouths, don't bring her kids into this. If y'all want smoke y'all could catch it" ray said getting louder

"If it's smoke you want it's smoke you'll get." Rose said laughing a lil. Not a humorous laugh either, one of them evil ones.

"On soul. Y'all want fight or shoot? Cause talking ain't doing shit. Stand on it or shut the fuck up" I added.

One of his mute ass homeboy's finally decided he wanted to say something. "Both, we could fight now shoot later. We'll see y'all at the square at 8"

"Bet say less, don't be late" Andre replied and with that we went our separate ways. If y'all thought we was finna leave without food, you trippin. They ain't bout shit, they left the building we got us 2 baskets worth of food.
.
.
We got home and Rose cooked for us. We ate and then we started chillin till we decided it was time to get dressed to go to the square.

The square is a boxing ring for the gangs thats in the middle of nowhere. Basically the rules are girls fight girls, boys fight boys, and you fight until someone taps out. If your opponent doesn't tap out you go till they either unconscious or dead, depends which one happens. They also use the ring for people to be jumped into gangs, the ratio for a jump in here is 3 to 1. Other than fighting we keep it civil at the square, you fight that shit out and if there's still a problem after that you handle it elsewhere. People from every gang be out there from bout 10AM to Midnight.
.
.
.
We pulled up to the square at 7:50 and walked in. We seen Roy and some other Southside niggas.

"AYO SNIPE, step in here with my sister" Roy called out to me when the niggas who was in there stopped fighting. I smiled cause not to sound cocky, but I do my shit in the ring. I ain't never lost, even when I got jumped in. Andre & Rose taught me well.

I climbed in the ring and met her halfway. They counted down from three and we started going at it. I remember one of the first things my brother taught me, the worse thing to do is to swing and miss because it wastes a lot of energy. So I'm not swinging unless I know that bitch gone land. She swung first and I dodged it before hitting her twice in the face. left *swoosh*, right *swoosh*. She swung and landed a lick dead in my face, I ain't gone lie that shit hurt but ima g. I swung again and hit her dead in the chest. She grabbed her chest and fell backwards before hopping up. She tried to kick me but I grabbed her foot and knocked her back down. Wtf, don't nobody kick in the damn ring but it ain't off limits so whatever. I let her get back up cause I'm that confident I'll win, we went at it for a lil while then I hit her with a two piece causing her to fall.

I decided I was getting bored with this, so I got on top of her instead of letting her get back up. I just started straight swinging waiting for her to tap out. *swing* *swing* *swing* *swing* *swing* *swing* *swing* *swing*. She managed to land a few licks which I wasn't pressed bout cause it ain't hurt. I would've yelled between every hit but I'm not bouta do that in the ring. Anyways, after a couple more licks she tapped out.

After that I stepped out the rink, meanwhile her brother had to carry her out. Karvon (Killa) handed me a bottle of water as Andre dapped me up.

"DAMN, Ian know you could fight like that" Killa said.

I chucked a lil bit "you thought I be talking shit without being able to back it up?" He just shook his head and we started making small talk.

After a random fight passed, one of Roy homeboys challenged Killa to the ring. Killa got in the ring and I watched the fight. Roy's homeboy swings got power but he has no speed and he get tired quick. I guess Killa noticed it too because he kept moving around then swinging, tiring out Roy's homebody before he started sending straight blows. DAMN, I'm impressed. His eyes went a lil dark, his ass look scary but I ain't scared. If you choose this life you gotta have a dark side. They ended up having to go till Roy's homeboy was unconscious, he ain't die but he refused to tap out. Roy and them carried they homeboy to a car. Killa walked over to me and his whole demeanor immediately changed back to normal.

Then one of Roy sister homegirls decided she wanted to hop in the ring with Rose. I'm lowkey scared for Roy sister friend cause she bouta get her ass beat BAD. They must not know my sister throws them bitches. Unlike me Rose prefers not to calculate her fights from the jump. Meaning she's observant but she prefers to just go all in, then make changes if necessary. She be beating people like rag dolls. That being said she walked in the ring and soon as the countdown finished she ran up on the girl sending straight blows , the girl tried fighting back but she was no match. She eventually got knocked out, like I said not surprised. Rose stepped out and I walked over to her and gave her some water.

After that they carried her out too. Once it was 12:00 everyone started to head out and we went home.