9: just an act / vacation pt.1

*2 months later*
The whole crew was sitting on the couch chillin. Having a good time as usual. This past month me and Karvon been getting closer, he was mean to everyone for a lil while but now we're pretty much bestfriends. We spend a lot of time together. Since we on the same floor we just be by ourselves playing games, watching movies and shit, nun major. Andre and Rose been getting closer and I can lowkey see them dating but I'm gonna mind my business. I know a lot of people hate if they bestfriends and siblings date, but I honestly don't care. Long as they don't tell me no freaky shit they could do whatever. Jamell still talkin to his girl and we been pressing him to meet her.

The Southside been real quiet lately but we definitely got our guard up. All the money in our trap houses stay in hidden safes and we've been distributing our stuff quicker and with more guards. They run up on us and we doing some serious damage, I could promise that.

After a while of watching tv and stuff we all decided to go our separate ways because we have a week long trip to Miami planned and we leave tonight. Jamell's girlfriend is coming on the trip with us so we're meeting her today. One of Kay's friends coming with her to keep her company, since J won't be able to.
.
.
.
We just got off our flight not that long ago, we're currently in the rental car on our way to the hotel.

We got into the the hotel and it was nice asf. We checked in and got our 4 room keys. We all on the same floor but our rooms are spaced out from one another. Y'all already know how we split up the rooms, Kay and her friend Jazz. J-money and his girl Layla. Rose and Andre. Lastly Me and Karvon. Andre gave me and Killa a speech about no touching, then we all went our separate ways to get settled into our rooms. We going to a party later but until then we doing our on things.

Me and Killa decided to go eat out, we texted the group chat we made for Miami and asked if anyone wanted to come. Everyone ended up coming except Andre and Rose. We got in the truck, J was in the front with Layla. Kay and Jazz were in the back. While me and Killa were in the middle. We went inside the restaurant to eat and we were all having our own separate conversations. I made a joke and me and  Karvon was laughing our asses off, causing Jazz to look at us like we're crazy. When our laugher died down Jazz gone say "Whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't that funny"

I looked at Killa, he looked at me, and we bussed out laughing again. "Man mind yo business. Your breath stink stop talkin"

"real talk, she worried bout the wrong thing. Blowing that hot air on everybody" I added.
.
.
We were done eating our food and Jazz was doing the most to get Karvon attention. The whole time he was being rude asf, giving her dry replies, then continued to talk to me. I'm surprised she ain't stop cause that's embarrassing.

We made our way to our previous seats. I was onside Killa with my head on his shoulder and we was talking bout random stuff. "I wanna sit by Karvon" Jazz said and I didn't move a muscle. I hope she don't think I'm bout to move cause I really don't care where she want sit. Plus, he obviously don't want deal with her.

"It's Killa to you, how you know my government anyways?"

"Heard Kay and her saying it" she said while pointing to me

"first of all, its snipe not her. If you heard his name you heard mine too. Didn't yo mama tell you it's rude to point." I said adding quotations around her.

"Anyways, can you move? So I can sit there."

"No, no I cannot. He don't want sit by you anyways"

"And don't" Killa said playfully rolling his neck, so I rolled mine too.

"But-" Jazz started but J money cut her off. "This is ghetto. I'm a suburban white man y'all gone make me sun burn in this heat. Please get in the car."

She ended up squeezing on the other side of Killa, and Jamell pulled off once we all got in the car. "You too damn old for that." Killa side eyed her.

She kept trying to make conversation and he ignored her talking to me. She kept putting her hand on his leg and everytime he moves it. I was holding back my laugh cause I ain't never seen him look so irritated with somebody. Which is crazy cause he always irritated. "Stop fuckin touching me, you testing my patience." She touched him again again but this time he pulled me on his lap. I was about to move until he texted me.

From Killa: help me, this child gettin on my nerves
Me: my name Bennett and I ain't in it
From Killa: I'll pay you.
Me: all of a sudden my name Jess and I'm here for the mess🌚

I pecked him then put my head on his shoulder. She tried to put her hand on him again and this time I slapped her hand. She stopped and the whole car ride went smoothly. Me and Kay got to know Layla (j-money gf) a lil more.

We went to our room and changed about to take a nap. Someone knocked so I opened the door tell me why it was Jazz. Killa looked up, seen it was her, and sucked his teeth. He gave me a look for help and I rolled my eyes. This ain't my problem, at first I was just gone let her in tbh. Then I remembered he paid me to help. damnit, he lucky I love money.

I turned back around facing her. "Girl I forgot you was here, what you want?" At this point she doing too way much, how you just pop up in people rooms.

"To talk to Killa."

"Well ion want talk to you goodbye." Killa responded before I could talk.

She pushed past me and I scrunched up my face. Tragic, she shoulda left when she had the chance... ima show her ass. Debating if I should be petty or aggressive.

I decided on petty and honest. "It's kinda desperate to show up to people's hotel rooms."

"I'm not desperate, I'm going after what I want" honestly I could respect that IF she was doing it correctly.

I went to the mini fridge and handed her a water. "Here this might soothe the thirst." I smiled. Killa bussed out laughing and her cheeks went red.

"Are you calling me thirsty?"

"I mean.. if the shoe fits." I shrugged.

"I'm not thirsty. I'm persistent." I scratched the back of my neck "You sure? Cause rn you sending the wrong message."

She rolled her eyes and left. Mission accomplished.

"When you gone pay me mf?" I asked. He ended up paying me $100 and he getting my nails done to keep her away from him for the entire time.
.
.
.
I finished getting dressed and sat on the bed waiting for Karvon to get done. Once he was done we went down stairs to meet everyone else. Everyone was taking there pics, cause we all look good, even Jazz she just don't look as good as the rest of us. I asked Killa to take my pic and we went outside to take it. I posted the picture then got off my phone as we all started getting in the car.

Liked by: killa_, Draco

Liked by: killa_, Draco.da.boss, jmoney.getmoney, somebodynigga, babykay, somebodybabydaddy, thorn.2x, Jazz.badasf, & 369,072 others
Comments Disabled
^i edited in that insta post so ian gone delete the stuff I wrote💀

Just like earlier Jazz sat beside Killa, and I sat on his lap. Andre side eyed us but he just turned his attention back to Rose. Then I texted him deciding to swallow bullet now cause ion wanna hear bout it later.

To Andre: don't be looking at me like that cause ... first of all I'm helping him get Jazz off his tail, second boy I'm grown !!
From Andre: yea, yea, whatever, ima let it slide this time. Don't let it happen again.
To Andre: bye, get off my phone
From Andre: stop testin me before bullets start flying through this car.
To Andre: sicknen🙄, you ain't gone shoot me so stfu.
.
.
.
we gone start the party off in the next part