13: da po-po

Killa POV
J-money's phone rang but I kept stabbing. "WE GOTTA GO NOW, 12 on the way."

I quickly snapped out of it and shot Darius in his dome.

Lex gave us some bleach and a blanket. I put Darius body in the blanket so we could get rid of it later. Then I took the bleach and cleaned the knife but I'm still taking it with me. I cleaned up around the spot I murdered him.

J went to put Darius body in the trunk while lex wrapped up the kitchen. When I was done we went to the car, then it clicked we didn't clean up where Lex was fighting him at. I don't want take no chances. "Come get me at the stop sign" I said grabbing the bleach, putting gloves on, and running in the house. They was yelling for me to come back but I still went in. It's only been about 5 minutes, so that mean we got 5-10 more... hopefully.

I found where they was and picked up what may or may not be a strand of Lex hair and wiped a tiny spot of blood. I did the whole area cause I'm not sure how the fight went. Then it clicked that we did all this when we could've burned it.

I smelled gas and relief went through me when I saw J. We poured gas all over the bottom floor, as soon as the match dropped we heard sirens. My heart sank.

I looked at him, he looked at me and we ran. Man this might be the day I go down. We looked around for a way out. I saw a window, picked up a lamp, and broke it. Then we jumped out, and took off running. Lord please don't let this be the day I go down. I spotted Lex car a house down, didn't I tell her go further than that. We hopped in the car and she sped off.

I'm done with this shit son. I'm not stupid, when I decided to do this I knew my freedom was at risk. It just ain't never been so close, but I don't want no 9-5 at the same time. When you used to making thousands whenever you want hundreds won't cut it. I'll get out in the next few years, I never wanted to get old doing this anyway. I want be 60 with a wife and kids, I don't want live the fast life till I die.

"How the fuck we posed to find Demarco? That's a huge lose end" Lex said

"Fuck I forgot about him, let's drive around and look for him. He couldn't have gotten too far on feet."

After about 10 minutes of driving we found him. We grabbed him and tossed him in the trunk. He could lay back there with his damn daddy.
.
.
We drove Demarco to the warehouse and killed him there then went back home.

We made it back to the house at lil after 2am and everyone went there separate ways. Lex said she was coming to my room after she showered and set up Serena, who's staying on the main floor / common area. There's a few rooms down there so I don't know where specifically, and I really don't care tbh.

I went to our floor, took a shower, and all that. When I got out the shower I put on some basketball shorts with a wife beater. I was on my phone and like 10-15 minutes later Lex walked in, she always got on them lil ass shorts. I quickly started thinking bout something else so I wouldn't get hard. She came lay down and I wrapped my arm around her while trying my best to control my hormones.

"Want watch a movie?" she asked me

"yea"

She started looking for a movie but I flipped her around so she was facing me. "Thank you" I told her.

"Thank me for what"

"Today, if you wasn't there I probably woulda ran in there unprepared and got my ass shot up. Like you said, I ain't bulletproof."