12: pullin up

30 minutes later we pulled up to a house with about 5 guards in the front, man wtf. That's just the front, ain't no telling who inside and who in the back. I don't feel good about just running in there. Only me, Killa, and J-money willing to kill somebody. Serena ain't no real shooter, no she ain't suburban or nun she just ain't killing nobody. She might shoot, but not to kill.

"Let's go" Killa said causing me to look at him stupid. Cause if 4+4 is 8 and 5+5 is 10 then wtf is this.

"Man we need a plan we can't just go in there, we ain't bulletproof."

"Man we could take them out" he said waving me off about to get out the car.

I locked the door. " I know you ain't thinking straight right now but if we just run in there we probably gone die. It's 5 big niggas in the front, aint no telling who in the back, and we don't know who inside. Let's just wait a lil for backup or get a plan." I said causing him to sigh. "Now, here's what we finna do, Ima drive around the back so we could see if it's more guards back there and so we could probably try to look inside"

He said ok and pulled out his phone as I drove around the back of the house, there was 5 guards back there too.

"Where y'all at" he said into the phone
...
"I'm finna send y'all a address"
...

"There you go, backup." he told me.

"Ok how many people coming and how far away they is?"

"4, and bout 30 minutes" I nodded and parked down the street.

40 sum minutes later a black truck pulled up and Killa got out and they exchanged words.

We pulled the cars up closer to the house and everyone got out except Serena. We met the people, it was 3 boys and one girl.

"I gotta plan" I told them causing everybody to look at me so I kept going.

"I got 3 snipes in the trunk, we could get on the roofs of the houses next door and take out the guards. Then go in"

"Good plan but how the hell we posed to get on top the roofs genius and who just keep snipes in they truck" j money asked looking at me like I'm stupid.

"Obviously I'm called snipe for a reason and if you was looking you'd see they got ladders on the houses"

"Well shit, I'm down" he shrugged and everyone else agreed.

We pulled up the back of my trunk, grabbed the snipers, and split up.

One of the dudes he called stayed with Serena just incase anyone makes it out the house. The other two took a snipe to shoot the back guards. Me and Killa took a snipe to shoot the front guards. J-money and the girl are waiting for us to finish so we can all go in. Me and Killa put on silencers, then took out the front guards. I shot 3 of them, all headshots. I love shooting people in the head. Anyways, once we were finished we quickly got down and put the snipes back in my trunk, a little later the other two came and did the same. We pulled out our pistols and walked in the house.

We heard a bunch of voices all coming from one room, there was a group of men including Demarco sitting at a round table. They were drinking, watching the game, and there was a few girls with little clothes on with them.

We backed up and started whispering "Dont kill the one on the far right, I got him" Killa said referring to Demarco and everyone nodded.

We all picked targets, kicked the door open and bullets started flying. Most of them were dead before they could even reach for weapons. The only person we didn't shoot was Demarco. He reached for his gun but I shot his hand. Karvon's eyes went black and he walked over to Demarco and starting beating the shit out of him.

"STOP" I told him after a while of him beating him. He ignored me and kept punching.

"Killa stop, you can't get any information if he's dead" I told him grabbing his shoulder. He stopped punching him and started to drag him to the kitchen. Him and j-money tied Demarco down and grabbed a kitchen knife.

"We can do this the hard way or the harder way. Where's your dad?" Killa asked Demarco who was coughing. The 4 he called went outside and said they'd wait incase we need anything else.

"I don't know"

"Wrong answer" j money said slicing him with the kitchen knife.

This process repeated about 3 times. Then J-money sliced off his finger and he still didn't talk.

"I'll be right back I'm going look for some bleach to pour on his wounds and if that dont work we gone drown him" I said walking off into the house.

I found the wash room, but there was no bleach in there. Maybe they keep it in a supply cabinet or something. I started opening random doors that could be cleaning cabinets. I opened on of the doors and saw a man inside. I quickly reached for my glock but he punched me then pushed me into the wall. Damn, he got a nice right hook my heads throbbing but Im not going down without a fight. "KILLA, J" I yelled while swinging on the man. Honestly I'm not even sure my punches doing much but I'm still gone swing. I called out for the boys again. Then, I hit the man in his face and we were going at it for what seemed like forever. I kicked him in this area, he screamed and I ran.

I aint scary but I'm a firm believer in picking your battles. I ran and flew to the floor. I looked up and saw I ran into J, Karvon quickly helped me up. Shortly after the man came running behind me and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Killa. Killa immediately went from concerned and mad. To madder and pissed.

Killa POV:
Me and J not getting no luck with Demarco. His ass won't give up his bitch made ass pops. We burned him and everything.

We were just about to burn him again when we heard faint yelling. We quickly left Demarco and went to see what it was. We were looking around for Lex then we heard her yelling again so we followed the sound. We heard tussling and a man scream, before my mind could begin wondering more Lex came flying into Jamell. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. I quickly helped Lex up about to ask what happened, then Darius came running in this direction. I immediately got more pissed off. He killed my pops and out here putting his hands on one of the few people I care about.

"Guess you here go avenge your bitch ass daddy?" He chuckled. I didn't think it was possible for me to get more mad, but I did.

I started beating the hell out of him and Lex handed me her gun and a hanger. While J handed me the kitchen knife. At this point we just using anything we could find. I stuck the hanger down his throat, then stared stabbing him.

Lex POV:
I walked off to let Killa do his thing and went back to handle Demarco. "FUCK DEMARCO GONE" I yelled.

I found the bleach and started wiping down everything we touched without our gloves, and anything the boys may have touched. So basically the entire kitchen.