28: what's next?

Lex POV:
"Ite, so what you thinking now about staying home." I asked.

"I think I want to stay home more. I missed being around family a lot. Yeah, we still come back home often but it ain't the same as living here full time."

"Me too, ima miss traveling a lot tho. There ain't nothing like seeing the world. I'm glad we took a extra year."

"Facts, but there also ain't no place like home."

"True, we still gone travel tho. Just not as much. Ima call my job and see if they got any in person jobs. Since we won't be traveling as much, I can do more onsite work." I said and he nodded. Last year I wanted to get my career started so I work for this financial company mostly online. I only have to go in every couple months, so it worked well with traveling. Plus, it pays good. Other than that I still have income from all my businesses. Though we traveled a lot we're very much still in our bag. Killa opened up more clubs and barber shops over the years too. We been on our shit, even opened shit out of the country together.

"How you feel about having kids now?" He asked me.

"Umm... I feel like we're in a good place to have kids. We're engaged, we financially stable, we're gonna be home more, allat. So I'm open to the idea, I'd still rather wait until after we get married tho. You?"

"I'm ready when you ready. Your the one who gotta carry them for 9 months."

"When you wanna get married?"

"Honestly, if you said you want go to the courthouse tomorrow and get married I'd do it. I just wan spend the rest of my life with you, a wedding is just the first step. I definitely don't want a big fancy wedding tho."

"Ion want that either. I want a small wedding, close family and friends. All the extra stuff don't mean much to me. Mama K want plan it tho, so I'm coo with that."

"Ok be careful though. My mama will fuck around and plan a big ass wedding. We gone skip our own wedding if she do that too." I laughed cause he ain't lying. I wouldn't be surprised if she plan something big and invited hella people.

"I'm thinking a summer wedding or maybe fall. You want be hot or cold?"

"Neither. I want be comfortable."

"If you don't cry when I walk down the isle ima turn around and try again." I said and he bussed out laughing. "You could be laughing but I'm serious. And if you don't cry the second time I'm leaving."

"Ok, damn ima try to cry"

"Don't force it. It gotta come naturally."
.
.
Andre POV
"Andre when you gone leave this trapping alone? I told you when Devin was born and I got out that I wanted you out. It's two years later and you still saying the same shit. We on baby number two, I want actions no more words. I'm not playing no more Andre." Rose ranted getting mad.

"You acting like you wasn't trappin too. Plus a nigga told you I was gone get out when the times right. You knew what you was getting into and you still choose to fwm."

"WAS trappin, right after we had Devin I let that shit go. Yes, I knew what I was getting into but we have KIDS now. Me and you signed up for this shit, our kids innocent. I was willing to put myself at risk, but I'm not willing to put my kids at risk. I been expressed this to you and two years ago and you said you would let it go. I told you this before we got married, before Devin was born, and I've mentioned it constantly throughout the two years. Don't act like this came out of nowhere."

"I'm a king pin!! There ain't no easy way out that shit. The only way to get out is to hand over the crown or die. Then enemies still might come, I'm never going to be 100% out this shit."

"Then pass the damn crown Andre!! I know there's a possibility they could come after the fact, but the chances go down a hell of a lot if you stop trapping. I'm not stupid Andre I know what I signed up for, but the fact that you not thinking bout our kids pisses me off."

"You acting like I don't love my kids or some shit."

"Don't put words in my mouth Andre. I KNOW you love OUR kids, but you aren't doing what's best for there safety."

"I'm doing what I have to Rose. Do you see Devin his ass dripped out. He got more than he need. I'm making sure I can provide the best for them. Good schools, good clothing, good colleges, good everything."

"Andre we're millionaires!! You don't need to trap any more to provide them a good life. We're set for generations Andre. Plus, it's not like your cutting off all income if you give it up. We gotta hella businesses that generate at least 2 million a year. No it's not as fast as a 10 million dollar trap deal and shit, but it's good money Andre. Plus it's legal, what happens if you get caught up one day. How I'm posed to raise them alone? You only thinking bout the money and shit but there's way more too it than that."

"Look Rose—" I was cut off by her screaming and grabbing her stomach. I quickly rushed over to her and sat her down. She rubbed her stomach and I handed her a water bottle.

"You need to go to the hospital?" I asked concerned.

"No, just stop stressing me the fuck out before I take my kids for a few weeks and leave your ass here." She said rolling her eyes and leaning back rubbing her baby bump.

"Ima give that shit up for real. At first I was being too stubborn to really listen to you. I'm sorry." I said kissing her head and rubbing her belly. This time I meant that shit tho. I can't be losing my girl and my kids for some shit I don't need for real. Time to let go of the fast life.