24: done w trappin

I'm so happy cause I might actually be done by chapter 30😁. Ion think I'm doing a Book 2. If I do it'll be about the next generation, and ima just add it to this book instead of doing a new one.
.
.
4 Months Later || Lex POV
"Alright this the last round for real, then we going to the hospital." I laughed talking to Killa. We went another round, took a shower, then went to the hospital.

"I missed y'all." I cheesed sitting on Rose's hospital bed. Interrupting her and Andre's conversation.

Andre was released from the the hospital 2 months ago, but he's doing physical therapy so me and Killa have been operating the traps still. I still remember the day he woke up. I was threatening him about not waking up, I hit him in his chest, and his bitch ass started coughing. I almost caught a heart attack, thought I killed him. Rose woke up last month and she gets released today. Everybody was too cheesed when she woke up. She was kind of upset she slept through most of her pregnancy though, she woke up confused as fuck with a baby bump. She's 7 months now though and my nephew finna come out. Ima be a cool ass auntie, I'm already spoiling that lil nigga. Serena's been lowkey ever since her miscarriage, everyone tries to give her space because she said she needed it. J money's been tending to Layla since she's pregnant. Kay's still by her mom, she won't come back because she doesn't want to add any extra stress. We told her she wasn't stressing us but she said, she missed living with her mom and there mom missed her just as much. Lately we've been thinking about going our separate ways. Rose, Andre, & J have kids to raise now, so they've been thinking about getting there own places. Kay's going to college in a few months, so she's excited about that.

We haven't made it known yet but me and Killa are going to move in together. It makes sense since we already live together and we're getting used to not being around everyone else. We don't want to stay in the mansion because it's too big for two people. We knew the mansion was temporary but real life is hitting quicker. Yes, I'll miss the house dynamic but I'm ready for the next chapter of my life.
.
.
We stayed with Rose until the doctors brought her papers. After that we went to the restaurant, we have a date planned. These days we're busy all the time but we still make time for dates and stuff.

"Don't forget the we meet with the realtor tomorrow for the barber shop. Then right after we gotta fly to ATL to open your club down there." Killa decided he didn't want to open a strip club because he didn't want me to feel like I have something to worry about. Plus, he doesn't want to go watch naked women. I told him I was fine with him opening one because I respect his job, but he wasn't fuckin with it so I let it go. Now he's opening barber shops and a few clubs out of state.

"Uhnt Uhnt. We agreed no work talk on dates, we do enough of that at work."

"Fine. Ima just talk bout it in the car."
.
.
.
Few Weeks Later:
"It's all because of you !!" Serena yelled waking me up out my sleep.

"Girl what? I'm tired. You okay?" I asked lowkey irritated.

"NO WHY WOULD THINK IM OKAY. ITS YOUR FAULT MY BABY DIED" I made a bitch really face. Then it clicked what she said and I was shook, I quickly hopped up out my bed and turned on the light.

In 1 minute I went from 🥴, to 🤨, to😧, to🏃🏾‍♀️. What typa shit is this.

"How the fuck is that my fault ? I didn't kill Jordan."

"Yes you did ! You killed Demarco and stressed me out. If it wasn't for you I'd be fine."

At this point I was looking at her like Ed off good burger. I didn't even know what to say to this stupid shit.

"Girl I think my ears deceiving me

"Girl I think my ears deceiving me. AINT NO WAY IN HELL YOU HOLDING ME AT GUNPOINT BECAUSE OF THAT. IF DEMARCO WAS ALIVE HE WOULD BE BEATING YOUR ASS. PROBABLY WOULDA KILLED THE BABY LIKE THAT." I yelled purposely trying to get Killa's attention. He's a medium sleeper, so if your loud enough he'll wake up.

"NO NO NO, HE LOVED ME. I SHOULD KILL YOU." She started waving the gun around and I tackled her. She not finna keep waving my life infront my face. I snatched the gun from her.

I handed her a thousand dollars. "You lucky I don't leave you on the streets to fend for yourself. Ima order you a Uber to anywhere you want.. I suggest you take it or I won't feel as generous later. Only reason you alive right now is because we family and you going through some shit, but don't try this shit again."

30 minutes later her Uber was here and she was off to wherever. I walked back up the stairs, went in Karvon room, and woke him up.

"Guess you not mad no more. Here come lay down." He said pulling back the cover.

I smacked my lips. "I almost died and the fact that yo ass was sleeping good irritates me."

He sat up quick. "You deadass?"

"Yeah mane, Serena woke me up holding me at gunpoint. She talkin bout it's my fault her baby died and Demarco shouldn't be dead."

"Damn, where she at now."

"I took her gun and put her ass out."

"You better than me suh, I woulda shot her ass." he said making me laugh.

"She then pissed me off, but fuck her let's get high then have makeup sex" he laughed until he realized I was serious, then he pulled out a blunt.
.
.
Few Weeks Later:
"It's your last day of physical therapy!!!" I cheesed watching Andre who is now 100% fine.

Last week he started running the trap again and I couldn't be happier. I've officially given up trapping, I graduate college next month and I'm so excited. Rose and Andre move into there new house in a few weeks too, everyone's getting ready for the next chapters in there lives.
.
.
.
It's coming into an end, I'm just wrapping up lose ends😁.