17: torture

Lex POV
"I finished doing the numbers and we good. They took exactly $15,569. Me and Rose checked product and we lost about $1,000 worth. We could take the money out our personal cuts and it won't interfere with business." I informed Andre.

"Ite, how much coming out our cuts."

"Me, you, & each Rose lose about $5,190 if you round up. Product included we'd lose exactly $5,523 a piece."

"Bet, take it out when you distribute money this month. I still ain't letting this shit slide, niggas ain't bout to run up in our shit with no consequences."

Before I could respond Killa and Rose came in. "We done checking the cameras, let's line they asses up." Killa said after Rose closed the door.

Rose, Spin, and Andre lined everyone up while me and Killa death glared the people lined up. Andre started pacing back and forth looking at everyone in the line, instilling fear.

"See some of you niggas then tried us. I don't play bout my money, thought you mfs knew that but apparently someone forgot." Andre said still pacing, looking at each and every one of them. Peoples eyes were going everywhere trying to avoid making eye contact with us. We're known for being ruthless when our money's involved.

Andre snapped his fingers and on cue Spin took out his gun and shot two of the people involved. Not a single person in the room said something. "Grab his ass" Andre said and Spin grabbed Hyn the 3rd person involved.

⚠️WARNING: I'm describing the torture so if that ain't yo type of thing just skip it. At the end I'll put a summary of everything they found out, so you won't miss nothing important😗⚠️

Narrator POV
They took Hyn down to the basement away from the line. Once Draco, Snipe, Killa, Thorn, & Spin left the line broke apart and everyone got back to work.

"Whew, this my favorite part. I'm smiling on the inside." Snipe whispered in Killa's ear and he started holding back his laughter.

"Mine too" he responded. yuhh, this my type of nigga Lex thought to herself.

Spin tied the man up and Andre stood infront of the chair. "This all y'all" Andre said pointing to Lex and Killa. Lex slightly smiled while Killa kept up his demeanor.

I ain't crazy but I love torture, only when the person deserves it tho, Lex thought standing next to the chair.

FUCK, I'm dead now. Stupid ass southside niggas got me caught up, Hyn thought. He was extremely scared but he was trying his best to look like he wasn't.

Rose went to the corner of the room and brought Lex and Killa some of Lex's favorite torture tools. Spin and Rose left and Andre stood in the corner waiting.

Killa looked in the bag. "Good selection, I need some plies first tho."

Lex went grab him some plies and handed them to him. Killa bent down looking the man in his eyes. "So we gone ask you some questions. Either your gonna answer them or you gone answer them the hard way. Got it?" Hyn didn't answer so he took the plies and broke one of his fingers. "I said... got it?". Hyn nodded trying to catch his breath. Killa broke another finger. "Use your words homeboy.. again. Got it?". 

"YES I GOT IT."

Killa broke another one of his fingers. "Lose the attitude. All I did was break your fingers, I was tryna be nice."

"Who you working for?" Lex questioned.

Hyn laughed. "You expect me to answer to this bitch. Hoes pack up drugs, not run shit." he said looking at Killa. Lex sent him a glare, ima show his ass she thought.

"You gone watch your mouth talking bout her." Killa told him before breaking all his fingers, causing Hyn to scream out in pain. He didn't appreciate Hyn talking about his girl at all. He was tempted to do more than that but they need more info first.

"Ima show you a bitch and a hoe." Lex said calmly grabbing the acid. "So here's how this is gonna go. If you don't answer my question, ima pour this acid on yo face. If you answer it ima only pour it on your leg for trying me."

Hyn was silent for a few seconds. "Ite, I guess ima have to show you i ain't playin" Lex said picking the acid back up.

"WAIT, I'm working for the southside." Lex nodded then poured acid on his leg and arm. Hyn started yelling. "I had to do your leg and your arm since you thought you had time to hesitate."

"That look nasty as fuck, good thing the only way you leaving this room is inna body bag." Killa smiled at him causing Hyn to shed a tear.

"What's y'all plan?" Killa asked

"I don't know there plan all I know is Bandz dont fuck with y'all."

"Wrong answer" lex said grabbing a blow torch and burning part of his face.

"I swear I don't know!!!" Hyn cried.

"How they get you to work for them?"

"It's simple, money." Snake ass niggas Killa thought as he shook his head.

"Where they trap houses?" Snipe asked.

"Hell nahh, I ain't telling y'all that." Hyn spat.

"Ohh you gone tell us or your death gone be slow and painful, I could promise you that." Snipe said going back into the bag. She poured acid on his face where she burned him. Hyn screamed and started hyperventilating.

"Don't be breathing hard and shit now, you made that choice."

Killa took the plies and broke all of Hyns toes, then he proceeded to dislocate his shoulder. "You could give us locations or you bouta start losing limbs."

He didn't respond so Killa cut off the bottom half of his right arm. Hyn started crying while Snipe and Killa sat there amused as the blood poured out.

"You ready to talk now? Or your leg next?" Killa asked. Hyn started telling all the trap house locations and when he finished they shot him in the head. "Snitch ass niggas."

Important stuff they found out: Hyn n them was workin fa southside & they got locations of southside traps .

Killa, Andre, Rose, Spin, & Lex sat in Andres office discussing a plan.

"I'm with whatever, we could run in that bitch right now if y'all want." Karvon shrugged.

"Your ass a hot head. Gone get yourself killed not wanting to plan. I think we should scope them out before we just run in niggas traps." Lex said.

"Yeah, I'm with Lex on this one" Rose agreed.

They sent some workers to each of the South's trap houses and decided they would plan based on what they find out.

.
.
.
WARS COMING BITCHES , YUHH I'm ready.

anyways, you can't have war without casualties . Currently debating who ima kill 😗! Any suggestions??

I don't wanna kill anyone but somebody gotta die🌚.