21: Its time pt.2 / the hospital

Killa and Lex ran into the waiting room and took a seat by J, Kay, & Serena. J was staring at the wall consumed with guilt. Kay was crying on Killas shoulder. Serena sat there spaced out. Lex was on the other side of Killa hysterical, Killa was trying to calm her down but she wasn't having it. She hadn't heard from Andre and Rose was still in surgery. Just then Andre was rushed though the door on a gurney. She hopped up and rushed to him. "ANDRE." she yelled crying.

"It was spin." He barley got out but Lex heard him loud and clear. A look of pure rage went to her face.

"Ma'am you gotta move now. We need to get him to surgery as soon as possible if he's going to make it." A doctor yelled and Lex walked away with a crazy look on her face.

Lex wasn't having it at all. "Ayo Spin, lemme holla." She said drawing him outside. She pulled out her gun ready to shoot Spin outside this hospital. "YOU SHOT HIM? I should put a bullet in yo ass right now." She told spin. The people outside watched in horror as she threatened spin at gunpoint. The rest of the crew said inside oblivious to what was happening outside.

"Man what you talkin bout? I would never shoot him, that's my bro."

"Nahh cut the bullshit, you sat in our faces for YEARS and gone do some foul shit like that? I'm out for revenge your death gone be nice and slow. And if my brother die you better hide your kids and everybody else. I promise everybody you ever knew gone be in body bags. You had no problem coming for my family so be ready to lose yours" she spat walking back in the hospital. In that moment she was so blinded by anger that she meant it.

Her brother was her world. Most of her life all she had was him and rose, so for both of them to be in hospital beds she felt lost. She sat in Killas lap and broke down crying.

"Family of Rosalyn-" before the doctor could finish the 5 of them hopped up.

"Good news and Bad news, which-"

"Not to be rude but get to the point." Lex rushed. Her nerves were everywhere.

"She and the baby survived. She'll have to do physical therapy, but with help she'll be able to walk again. Bad news she's in a medically induced coma until her body can heal for her to wake up."

"How long will that be."

"That's up to her. It can take as little as two weeks or as long as a few months. It'll be longer though because she has to heal for two."

"She can carry to term right?"

"Yes, we have the best ob's in the area. If she had been anywhere else the baby wouldn't have made it."

"What happens if she doesn't wake up before the birth?"

"We'll give her a c-section. Are her parents here? We need someone to sign her papers."

"Umm.. her parents passed away. I can sign them though, me and my brother have power of attorney."

Lex walked off with the doctor asking all kinds of questions on Rose's condition making sure she completely understands. She signed the papers for Rose's insurance and made sure her medical bills were covered. She was relieved Rose and her niece/nephew made it but she was still worried about Andre.

"Your bleeding." The doctor pointed out worried.

"I know, I got shot but I was so worried about everyone else that I didn't get checked out."

"Come on. I'll check you out really quick."

"I can't. What if my brother gets out of surgery and I'm not there."

"How about this, I'll go see how long he has left in surgery and how it's going. Then you'll let me check you out?"

"Ok. We can do that."