30: Last Chapter🥺

Jr- Lex & Karvon 11 year old son
Lay- Lex & Karvon 12 year old daughter
Devin- Andre & Rose 14 year old son
Demaya- Andre & Rose 12 year old daughter
Dayla- Andre & Rose 8 year old daughter
Janiya- Jamell & Layla 14 year old daughter
Nini- Jamell & Layla 13 year old daughter
Marco- Jamell & Layla 10 year old son

12 Years Later || Jr POV
"Ewww" I said watching my mom and dad kiss. They so nasty, they do this everyday and I'm sick of seeing it.

"Jr go sit yo ass down somewhere." My mama laughed.

"I wanna go by Auntie Rose and Uncle Andre. I'm tryna go see my nigga Devin. I'm tired of being bothered with Lay."

"Boy don't talk bout your sister like that." My dad said muggin me and I just waved him off.

"You could go if you take Lay with you. She could play with Demaya & Dayla." My mom said answering my question.

I went in Lay's room and saw her on FaceTime. "Who you talkin to? Bet not be no nigga." I asked getting in the camera.

"Who you think you is? Get out my face, what you want."

"Lemme find out ima beat both of y'all up."

"Whatever, what you want."

"Mama said if I want go by Uncle Andre and Auntie Rose I gotta take you too."

"Ouu holdup lemme put on my clothes." While she did that I went put on my clothes.

"YOU READY?"

"Almost, jordan 1's or G-nikes?" She asked.

"G-fazzos." I answered cause I got on Jordan 1's and ion want risk matching her.

G-Nikes / G-fazzos = Air Force Ones

"ok." She came out with her gray and black jordan 1's, black tights, and her gray jordan shirt.

"Uhh uh, you gotta change." I said cause she got on the exact same fit as me. Except I got on jeans not tights.

"No you gotta change."

"I had it on first, go change."

"NO IM NOT CHANGING."

"YES YOU ARE."

"MAMA, DADDY." she yelled. I swear she always do to much, could've just changed.

"What y'all want now. Aww y'all look so cute, let me take y'all picture." My mama said smiling.

"Uhnt Uhnt, make her change." I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Bring y'all asses on and take these pictures."

yk what we did ? We brought our asses on and took them pictures.

When my mama stopped doing that I FaceTimed my nigga Marco. "Aye where y'all at?" I asked once he answered the phone.

"We finna go by Uncle Andre & them. My mama and daddy finna get back together again." He said and I rolled my eyes. They be breaking up for a few months then getting back together for years, then repeat.

"We all knew that was coming. I'm tired of them saying they gone file for divorce just to get back together."

"Right, they then got married twice already" Lay said adding her two sense.

"Who was talking to you." I asked waving her off.

"Deadass. Go play with a Barbie or sum."

"Woah my nigga. I'm the only one allowed to clown her."

"Whatever, Nini and Niya coming by uncle Andre and tee rose too? Or just you?" Lay asked getting back in the camera.

"We all coming. I don't want hear my mama n them humping, they do that everytime they get back together." he said causing me to laugh.

We met Marco, Nini, & Niya then we started walked to Auntie Rose and Uncle Andre house, which isn't far. We got there and I started knocking like the police.

"NOBODY BUT JR ASS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR LIKE THAT." Tee rose said swinging the door open and I laughed cause she right. I bang on everybody house door, cause a mf gotta open the door quick when I slide through.

"Heyy auntie!! Where Devin at?" I said walking in not bothering to wait for a invite. We be at eachother houses so much we got rooms.

We found Devin, Demaya, & Dayla in the game room. "Wassup y'all." I said walking in, sitting down, and putting my feet up.

"We finna go to the corner store y'all comin?" Dayla asked and everybody agreed.

We was walking to the corner store and heard gunshots causing us to take off running. Idk who finna get shot but it won't be us. Who the hell shoot up the suburbs anyways.

We all ran into the cut and stopped which made me realized Lay was missing. "Y'all seen my sister?" I panicked. Yes we argue a lot but that's just us being siblings, don't mean I love her any less.

"I coulda sworn she was right behind me." Marco replied.

I peeked my head around the corner to see if I saw her but I didn't. "Fuck it I'm finna go look for her. I be right back." I said running off in the direction we came from.

I heard footsteps and looked behind me and saw everybody came. "Shid we all finna look for her." Devin replied and I nodded.

We passed some bushes and something grabbed my foot. "AHHHH , HELL NOOOO" I jumped and I heard laughing coming from the bush. I seen Lay and got heated.

"Girl I thought you died or sum and you playing in bushes and shit." I said mugging her and walking off. "Next time I'm not looking for ya."

We all walked back home and I ignored Lay the whole time.

"Come on jr it's not that serious."

"Talk to meeeeee."

"What's wrong with y'all now?" My mama asked coming from round the corner with my dad. They always just popping up, like they got spidey senses or sum.

"Ion want talk to her and she won't leave me alone."

"Why you don't want talk to her."

"Cause we was walking to the corner store and somebody started shooting and obviously we ran. We get to a cut and lay not there so I started panicking. I go look for her and everybody come, we walk past a bush, and she grab my foot laughing like sum funny."

"So you mad she grabbed your foot or you mad she was laughing?"

"Laughing, I thought sum happened to her and she laughing and sh- stuff."

"you only got so mad cause you was worried at the time. She didn't mean no harm by laughing jr. She probably just thought it would lighten the mood. Try to look at it from her perspective too. Maybe if you still mad you should ask her about it." She said and I nodded.

"I guess." I responded and walked off. I ain't mad no more, I just wan play my game.

"You still mad?" Lay asked walking in my room getting comfortable.

"Ever heard of personal space? And no."

"Nahh, what's that?" She asked being sarcastic.

I just ignored her and kept playing my game, she got on her phone and played music. We sat in my room listening to music and doing our own things till it was time to eat. We ate then got ready for bed, sadly tomorrow is the first day of school.
.
.
.
The End😪. I might do a book 2 about the kids surrounding Jr & Lay but ion know.