e i g h t

w e d n e s d a y
9:00 p.m.

Hoseok's POV

"Hey guys," Y/N says, walking to the table where we all are sitting.

"Hey Y/N, sit down and eat," Jin tells them, motioning to the empty seat.

Y/N nods their head and pulls up the chair, avoiding the sound of the chair screeching against the wooden floor. They sit down and gently scoot themselves in towards the dinning table.

"Can I ask you all a question?" Y/N asks.

"You just did," I answering, joking poorly.

Y/N raises an eyebrow in a sense of annoyance. I can see a subtle smirk on their face.

"Ask away," Namjoon answers them.

"Out of all the other artists - that are more. . . known and better than me and who also have a larger following as well as knowledge. Wh-why did you want to work with me?" Y/N questions, moving their eyes to each of us.

Did they just talk down on themselves? I raise my eyebrow. It's quite sad that they think that - believe that.

"Don't talk down on yourself," I say sternly to Y/N, they nod their head in response.

"First, your following does not count - quite stupid to think that it does. Second, to answer your question, one reason is you talk - slash address the elephant in the room. I'm your music, you're not afraid to speak out on subjects that others don't or won't. I like that," Yoongi explains

Silence hushes over the scenery. There are hums in agreement to what Yoongi said.  

"Was that a complement?" Seokjin questions teasingly.

"And what if it was?" Yoongi asks, tilting his head.

"If you're going to kill each other, do it after your album is released," Y/N laughs.

I chuckle at their comment. Jin and Yoongi back off one another. Y/N tilts their head down with a smile.

"You mean our album," Jimin says, leaning towards Y/N.

Y/N giggles, "yup, our album....I suppose".

"Seokjin this is really good!" Y/N compliments, covering their mouth with their hand.

"Thank you! At least someone compliments my cooking," Jin replies, with a smile.

"Oh, so Y/N can eat with food in their mouth, but when we do it we get scolded!" Jungkook pouts.

We laugh at his outburst.

Your POV

Okay if Gordon Ramsey and Seokjin were to have a cooking battle, Seokjin would win. I tell myself. I compliment Seokjin's cooking, covering my mouth since I still was chewing my food.

"Oh, so Y/N can eat with food in their mouth, but when we do it we get scolded," Jungkook pouts.

I smile, the boys laugh at his outburst. I laugh along with them. I take another but of the food.

"Wait, Y/N how old are you?" Jungkook asks, turning in my direction.

"Twenty three - Korean age. Why?" I answer, he jumps out of his chair.

"Yes! I'm older than someone!" Jungkook exclaims with a smile and his hands in the air.

"Kookie, we're the same age," Taehyung states with a smirk.

"Aish, Jungkook, sit down!" I laugh, he sits down.

Can I have some of his energy, please?

"Hey Y/N, when did you move to Korea?" Jimin asks, propping his head up with his hand.

"I was seventeen when I moved to Korea" I tell them, my voice going higher on 'seventeen'.

Yeah, I was seventeen I confirm with myself. It feels like a life time ago but it still feels like yesterday when I got off the plane.

"Wow! So, you didn't even graduate from High School?" Namjoon question.

"Actually I did! I skipped grades and I was able to graduate early!" I state proudly.

Thank you family genes! We may be messed up. At least we have smart genes.

"Joon, looks like Y/N is coming for your spot!" Taehyung jokes.

"That's debatable," I say, tilting my head.

"Oh really?" Namjoon questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Keyword, debatable not impossible," I say, sipping on my water.

A/N: Hello, sorry for the short part. My creativeness/brain is not having it with me. None the less, I hope you somewhat enjoyed it. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Okay, have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3