𝐈𝐗.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter nine.
episode three.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

The day following the car wash, the members of the Glee Club are all lined up. Dakota Stanley walks down the line, giving Tina, Mercedes, Kurt, Rachel, and Finn laminated folders.

"Okay, please examine your personalized menus." He orders. "This is what you're going to be eating for the next six months."

Camila glances up at Brittany with a confused look, wondering why none of the Cheerios got them, and the girl just shrugs.

"Um, mine just says coffee," Mercedes says, her eyebrows furrowed.

Dakota nods. "Mhm."

Rachel speaks up next. "What's smelt?"

"A pungent low-carb freshwater fish." He claps his hands together, ignoring the disbelief all over Rachel's face. "Okay, let's start with today's business. Artie, you're cut. You're not trying hard enough."

"At what?" The boy asks.

"At walking. We can't be wheeling you around during every number. It throws off the whole dynamic, and it's depressing."

Mercedes steps forward, anger filling her. "So you're kicking him out?"

"Mhm. Also you. Youse got to go, Effie." The girl points to herself and he immediately backtracks. "No, no, no." He stops again, nodding. "Yeah."

"You can't kick people out of Glee Club because you don't like the way they look." Kurt defends.

Dakota glares at him. "Uh, why don't you shut your face-gash and stay away from aerosol cans because you could burst into flames at any second?" He continues down the line, looking at the four Cheerios. "You four—you're great. You're perfect. Seriously. Don't change a thing."