𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter twenty four.
episode eight.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Hold still," Santana says and Camila blinks back the dryness from her eyes.

She shakes her head. "I'm okay, San, really."

Santana's fingers continue to pull out clumps of ice from her hair and shoulders. "Don't lie. You can barely open your eyes, Camz." She states, only resulting in Camila squinting.

The taller girl finally gives up on trying to physically get rid of the ice herself, so she walks to the sink and wets some paper towels. Camila sighs in relief when the warm paper towel comes in contact with her forehead and then gently over her eyes. She can practically feel Santana's body tense in concentration as she tries to get rid of the slush without hurting her.

"I didn't think it would actually hurt," Camila admits quietly, causing Santana to stop her movements. "My eyes sting." She adds.

"It's the salt in the slushie," Santana tells her and her dark eyes give off a mix of concern and anger. "Your uniform's ruined."

"It's okay, I have an extra in my locker," Camila says and Santana shakes her head, pursing her lips.

"I can't believe someone would actually do this. When I find him..." Her fists clench angrily. "No one touches you!"

"San, really, I'm okay."

Santana's teeth lock together. "You're covered in slushie. That's not okay."