𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter eighteen.
episode seven.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Don't get me wrong, I love being a Cheerio. I just can't do this anymore, J."

Jackson watches from Camila's bed as his girlfriend paces the length of her bedroom. With one Sue Sylvester becoming the co-director of the Glee Club, it's pretty obvious to her that the woman is going to find any excuse possible to take it down.

"I like Glee Club." She continues, throwing her hands up. "It's the one time in my day where I don't have to be 'Camila Garcia the Cheerio' and I can just be 'Camila, the girl that likes to sing with her friends'."

He nods in agreement, smiling sadly. "I know baby, but we're going to figure it out. She's not going to stay the co-director forever."

"How do you know that? This isn't supposed to be a punishment for us, this is supposed to punish Mr. Schuester." A groan escapes her lips as she runs both hands through her hair.

"Alright, no more sad grumpy Mila. Come here." He adjusts his position on the bed so that he's sitting on the edge with his legs dangling over the edge and he holds his arms out for her.

Camila straddles him, pouting slightly. He wraps his arms around her and she puts her head in the space between his neck and his shoulder. "It's going to be okay. Do you know why I know that? Because you're Camila Garcia. You're the sweetest person at McKinley High and somehow you've been able to get Quinn Fabray to not slushie anyone for a week. I'm pretty sure that's, like, a record."