𝐋.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter fifty.
episode fifteen.
songs: like a prayer  madonna.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Camila stands at her locker, listening intently to Brittany's latest story about Lord Tubbington when Jack walks up to the two girls. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks, looking at Camila.

The brunette nods, waving goodbye to Brittany as the taller boy grabs her hand. "Is everything okay?" She asks, her eyebrows furrowed

"Yes. Well, no, it's not, but I want it to be." He stutters out, pulling Camila into an unoccupied classroom.

Camila gently places her hand on the boy's arm. "What's going on?"

"So, Mr. Schue had us guys all sing one of Madonna's songs, uh, 'What It Feels Like for a Girl'. They were all talking about how we've been objectifying women and not respecting them like we should be doing."

"That's good." The girl smiles. "I'm glad that he made you guys do that."

He lets out a breath. "I really hurt you, Mila. You and Santana are best friends and I tried to take away your happiness because I felt threatened." He grips onto her hands and Camila looks up into his eyes. "And I don't know why it took me this long to figure out why it hurt you so bad, but I get it. I shouldn't have forced you to sacrifice one of the most important people in your life when I haven't had to sacrifice anything. This relationship should've been equal and it wasn't. I'm so so sorry that I put you in that position."