𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter seventeen.
episode six.
songs: halo — beyonce, walking on sunshine — katrina and the waves.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Rachel stands in front of the group of girls, all of them wearing yellow dresses with yellow headbands. They're all breathing heavily from the amount of energy coursing through their veins. Half of them are facing towards the boys and the two teachers while the other half have their backs towards them.

The bell rings and Rachel sucks in a deep breath, getting ready to introduce their performance. "Thank you so much. It really is a pleasure. While the boys chose a selection of songs that cast an eye inward on the irresponsible life choices and sexual hunger of today's modern teens, we have chosen a selection of songs that speaks to the nation as a whole during these troubling times filled with economic uncertainty, and unbridled social woe. Because if-"

All the girls glance at each other, the huge smiles on their faces becoming a little bit strained as Rachel continues. "-there's two things America needs right now, that is sunshine and optimism." She gasps for air, looking around the room quickly. "Also angels."

Emma glances at Will before hitting the little timer on their desk and the music starts.

⇘⇙

ʜᴀʟᴏ / ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ - ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs