𝐗𝐗𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter twenty one.
episode seven.
songs: keep holding on — avril lavigne.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

When Will calls an emergency Glee Club meeting, everyone is hesitant to go. No one wants to be there when another fight breaks out between him and Sue. However, they all still begrudgingly show up, hoping that just maybe the club is finally going to reunite.

"I want to apologize," Will tells the group. "I let my personal feelings for Sue blind me to the true purpose of this club. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that what Sue was doing, makes sense. She was right to shine the spotlight on the fact that you guys are minorities. Because you're all minorities." (an: I'm so sorry this line makes me gag)

He glances at Sue who sits silently in the chair beside him. "You are in the Glee Club. Now there are only 12 of you, and all you have is each other. So it doesn't matter that Rachel is Jewish, or that Finn is..."

"Unable to tell my rights from my lefts." Everyone chuckles at Finn's words.

"Sure." Will smiles. "Or that Santana and Camila are Latinas-" The two girls high-five, causing another round of quiet laughter to fill the room. "-or that Quinn is-"

"Pregnant."

Everyone freezes completely, looking over at Sue who finally decides to speak. "Sorry, Q. It'll be all over the blogosphere by this afternoon. Now everybody knows..." The woman pauses, taking off her glasses. "Including me."