𝐋𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter fifty two.
episode sixteen.
songs: beautiful - christina aguilera.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"How the hell are you so good at this?!" Santana cries out, gripping tightly onto Camila's hand so she doesn't fall. "I thought you said you've never done this before!"

Camila throws her head back laughing. "This is my first time doing this, San."

"It sure doesn't seem like it." She grumbles in response.

The shorter girl rolls her eyes, holding onto Santana's hand. "You've just gotta put one foot in front of the other. It's just like walking."

A scoff leaves Santana's lips. "Except there are wheels at the bottom of my feet."

"Exactly!"

"Looking good ladies," Will says to the two girls when they pass by him.

Santana nods. "Yep, I should've never joined Glee Club."

"Oh come on." Camila lets go of the hand she's holding and interlocks their pinkies. "Just watch me, okay?"

The taller Cheerio purses her lips, concentrating on how the girl's legs are moving. Around them, Jessie and Rachel are perfecting some type of rollerblading routine, Tina is eagerly pushing Artie, Brittany and Mike are laughing and racing one another, and everyone else in the Glee Club is struggling to stay on their feet.