𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirty three.
episode eleven.
songs: crazy in love  beyonce, hair  galt macdermot.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"Some of you, particularly the guys, have come up to me with some questions about Hairography." Will stands in front of the Glee Club with Brittany right next to him. "One of our own has volunteered to walk us through it. She has got it down. Brittany, take it away." He motions for the blonde to start and he sits down.

"Take what away?" She asks, confusion lacing her voice.

"Show us what you got."

She nods, uncrossing her arms. "Oh. So, Hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. So you just move your head around like you're spazzing and stuff." She takes out the hair tie in her hair and begins whipping her hair around.

Everyone mumbles compliments, watching how amazing the girl is. Santana nudges Camila with a wink and both girls take out their hair from their ponytails, moving it around exactly like Brittany was showing.

"You guys, it's like cool epilepsy," Brittany adds.

Camila and Santana giggle at the boy's attempts at flipping their hair and they try to show how to do it again, but Will storms out of the room, leaving the door open.