𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter thirty eight.
episode thirteen.
songs: and i'm telling you  david foster.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Camila, Brittany, and Santana all walk down the hallway together, not talking about much until Brittany says, "Rachel's onto Puck being the father."

Mercedes had told them all a few days prior, not being able to keep it to herself any longer, and they all made a pact not to tell Rachel. If Rachel finds out about it then she's going to tell Finn which is basically going to start World War III in the Glee Club. Both Santana and Camila look at her with disbelieving eyes, until all three of them pull out their phones, calling Tina who adds them to a group line.

"We just heard," Santana announces. "Who told?"

"We assumed it was you," Artie tells her.

Santana rolls her eyes. "Why would I do that?"

"To get back at Puck. Aren't you guys dating?" Kurt asks.

"Sex is not dating."

Brittany nods, despite only the two other Cheerios being able to see. "If it were, Camila and Santana would be dating."

Everyone freezes, no sound coming through the line as Santana burns holes into Brittany's head with her glare. Camila pulls her phone away from her face. "Britt, you can't tell anyone about that." She tells her, causing Brittany to nod again.