𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter forty three.
episode fourteen.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

Since the win at Sectionals, nothing has changed in Camila's life. Since Sue is no longer the coach of the Cheerios, there haven't been any practices that she can focus all of her time and energy on. Instead, she's been focusing a lot more of her time on music. Jack started to teach her how to play the guitar and she started to write song lyrics in a journal as a way to get her feelings out on paper.

And she's surprisingly good at it.

Camila fumbles around with her locker combination and when it unlocks she pulls out one of her textbooks. Her eyebrows furrow when she hears someone yelp down the hallway and when she looks in the direction that the sound came from, her eyes widen. Sue Sylvester storms down the hallway in one of her typical tracksuits and Camila lets out a sigh.

"What is she doing here?" Quinn asks from behind her and as soon as Camila recognizes the voice, she shrugs.

"I have no idea. I thought she got suspended after everything that happened with Sectionals." Camila turns towards her blonde friend, sadness clear on her face. "Is she going to try and take down Glee Club again?"

Quinn sighs, smiling sadly. "Camila, you can quit. You know that, right?"

"Quinn, the Cheerios-"

"Are important to you, I know." The blonde crosses her arms. "What I don't know is why."

Camila sighs, shutting her locker. "Does it matter?"