𝐗𝐈.

╔═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╗

chapter eleven.
episode four.
songs: none.

╚═════ °• ♫ •° ═════╝

"You got this. Just, you know, summon your inner football beast."

Jack rolls his eyes, a sigh escaping his lips as he looks down at his girlfriend.

Earlier that week, Mr. Schuester taught the football team how to dance; claiming that it was the only way for the team to work more like a, well, team. Truthfully Jack isn't sure if he actually has the confidence to dance in front of the whole school, and with the addition of Kurt as their kicker for the Titans, the long-haired boy doesn't really see the purpose of breaking out into a routine mid-game.

"This is stupid." He mutters, pulling on his football helmet. "It's not like we're gonna win anyway."

Camila reaches up and adjusts it. "Not with that attitude you won't. You're a good player, alright? The team just has to work together and you'll win."

"It's not as easy as it sounds."

"It's exactly as easy as it sounds."

Jack raises his eyebrow down at the shorter girl. "You'll be cheering me on?"

"Always." The Cheerio smiles, standing on the tips of her toes so she can press a kiss to the side of the helmet. "Now go out there and win. For me."

The boy nods, letting out a breath and jogging down towards his team in the corner of the football field. Camila makes her way to the group of Cheerios standing on the sidelines and she grabs her pom-poms, saddling up next to Brittany and Quinn.

Brittany leans down slightly. "Do you think they're gonna win?"

Camila shrugs, forcing a hopeful smile on her face. "I really hope so."

The teams run out towards the center of the field and everyone in the crowd cheers, including the Cheerios. During the first play, Finn turns on his heels and tries to sprint around the other team, but he almost immediately gets slammed into by someone. The majority of the game has several plays just like that and by the last 15 seconds of the fourth quarter, everyone is pretty confident that this is another loss for the Titans due to them being down by 6 points.

Finn calls a timeout right as the timer counted to zero and everyone froze in confusion. He calls over Puck and the Cheerios all glance at each other worriedly. The rest of the group to walks over to him and he waves his hand towards Coach Tanaka, who nods. Suddenly, screeching feedback fills the stadium and music begins playing.

"No way," Camila says, letting out a shocked laugh.

Single Ladies by Beyonce starts blaring through the loudspeakers and all the Titans begin doing the "single ladies dance". Quinn hides her face with her pom-poms and Camila just stands there, jokingly shimmying her shoulders towards Brittany who does the same in return. The opposing team just stands there, obviously confused by the scene in front of them.

"Hike!" Finn yells out when the music shuts off, catching the ball and watching as one of his teammates sprints towards the end zone.

Everyone sits at the end of their seats, completely engrossed in the game in front of them. Finn launches the football and the second that the player catches it, the entire crowd goes wild. Kurt runs out onto the field and when he gets into position, the music turns back on. He runs forward, his foot making contact with the ball and it soars right into the field goal. The crowd screams even louder, knowing that McKinley high actually won the game.

Jack and Camila run towards each other, Jack taking the cheerleader in his arms and twirling her around, giddy laughs leaving both of them.

"I told you." The Latina giggles out, the biggest smile in the world on her face.

"I didn't do much." He says with a shrug, but it's obvious that he's still happy nonetheless.

Camila shakes her head, pulling off the boy's helmet. His hair was a bit of a mess but the girl didn't care, placing her hands on his cheeks. "I love you so much."

He pouts. "Just because I'm a winner."

"No, because you looked sexy doing it."

Before he could respond again, she leans up and kisses him deeply. He wraps his arms around her waist and smiled into the kiss.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The Monday after the big game, the Glee Club hangs around the choir room, waiting for Mr. Schuester to get there so they could all start. Frankly, Camila just stood around nervously as Jack had texted her earlier saying that he had a surprise. Surprises were never really her favorite thing in the world so she really just wanted to go home and get it over with.

The door creaks open and Mr. Schuester walks in, leaving the door open. A wide smile grows on his face as he motions towards the door. "Hey, guys, let's give a big Glee welcome to our four new members fresh off their big win on Friday night." Four football players walk through the door, all wearing their varsity jackets, and Finn walks in behind them. "Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford, Jack Collins, and Mike Chang."

Camila stares open-mouthed at her boyfriend and his friends.

"Regionals, here we come."

The Titans walk next to the Glee Club and Jack stands next to Camila who still just looks completely confused about the situation.

Mr. Schuester nods, clapping his hands together. "Let's start today with 'Tonight' from West Side Story." He pauses, glancing at Rachel. "Tina... show us what you got."

Tina smiles happily, stepping towards the front of the class so everyone is facing her.

Camila finally snaps out of her daze and both her eyebrows raise up in shock as she looks at Jack. "What are you doing here?" She whispers.

"I've seen how happy you get when you talk about Glee Club." He says in all honesty. "And I figured since it makes you happy, I thought I'd give it a shot."

"You are the best boyfriend ever." She tries biting her lip to keep her excitement from showing, but it's still pretty obvious when she hugs the boy tightly.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks at Santana. He mouths Checkmate and winks, causing her jaw to tighten.