Chapter 21

The twins and I are still sitting in my bed when Rosalie comes bursting in. She looks at us confused for a moment before saying,"Someone from Hogwarts is about to put their name in the goblet of fire!" I look at Fred and then race after Rosalie. The twins close behind us, we run to where the goblet is being kept. Rosalie and I sit by Hermione. Where in the world did the Twins go? We hear cheering as a Hufflepuff boy runs in. I turn to Rosalie and ask,"Who is that?" Rosalie looks starstruck and she says,"That my dear Rayla, is Cedric Diggory. Isnt he wonderful?" I giggle at her and watch as Cedric drops his name into the goblet. I hear people cheer and they are all looking at the door. I strain my neck to see who it is. I see Fred and George come running in and I cant help but gasp. They arent even old enough to enter! I hear Hermione laugh and she says,"Its not going to work." The Twins run over to us and question Hermione. I tune them out praying that they wont make it through the age line. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear the twins. They ask one another if they are ready and then drink the ageing potion. They dont seem to have changed in physical appearance. They hop over the age line and everyone but Hermione and I cheer. They walk over to the goblet and drop their names into the blue flames. I sigh as the Twins are thrown back out of the age line and their names fly out of the goblet. I get up to help those idiots but giggle as they grow grey hair and a grey beard. They start wrestling on the floor and I grab them both by the ear and drag them out of the room. I let them go and cross my arms and give them the best glare I can. They look at me confused and George says,"Oh my Godric, you glare like our mother." Fred doesnt even laugh. They both try hugging me but I pull away and say,"What on Earth were you two thinking?!? You could have actually been hurt! I swear I may be younger than you guys but I at least have some common sense." I cant help but start pacing wondering what would have happened if they actually had gotten into the tournament. They boys grab my hands and pull me into a hug. Fred rests his head on my chin and says,"We're sorry love." I blush at the nickname. George pulls away and says,"Now would you mind helping us turn back into out youthful and handsome selves?" I giggle and say,"I dont know... I may just make you suffer for a bit." The twins gasp jokingly and give me pouty faces. I cant help but smile. I take out my wand and scan my brain for a spell that may fix this. I wonder if this will work. I point my wand at George and say,"Revelio." Georges hair turns ginger again and the beard disappears. Fred smiles and says,"And this is one of the many reasons we became best friends with a Ravenclaw." I blush and repeat the spell but this time on Fred. I glare at them once more and say,"If you two ever are this reckless again dont expect me to change you two back." They laugh and drag me to the library. What am I going to do with these Weasley's.