Chapter 64

I walk through the door of the flat happy to be home. We just got back from the Burrow and I can tell we are all exhausted. I laugh as George flops onto the couch and closes his eyes. Thats his new napping spot apparently. I open the door to Fred and I's room and set my things down on the ground. I quickly pet Artemis and then climb into bed. I feel Fred climb in next to me and I turn around to face him. He smiles at me warmly and leans in to kiss me softly. I smile into the kiss and grab his hand. When we pull away I turn back around and Fred pulls me into him. I feel my eyes get heavy and gladly let them close. 

I wake up to Fred letting go of me and getting out of bed. I sit up and stretch out my arms. I turn to Fred and ask,"You guys opening up the shop?" He nods and says,"We need to get our new products out before people get here. You can come down whenever you'd like to." I nod and watch as he walks out of the room. I get out of bed and walk over to the closet. I pull out a white sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. I change and swiftly put on a little makeup. I head downstairs to the shop and spot the Twins creating a new stand for their latest product. I walk over to the large doors and unlock them. Hopefully plenty of people will come in and but things with the money they received for Christmas. I head over to a shelf and start to organize it a bit. I hear the bell ring telling us that someone has walked through the doors. I turn around and gasp.  A large group of kids, just under 11, are rushing around and grabbing things off of stands and shelves. I hear Fred and George advertising their products with demonstrations and samples. I giggle when I hear George trying to persuade a kid to try the Puking Pastilles. A little girl walks up to me and says,"Miss, do you know where the love potions are?" I smile sweetly and ask,"Now why does a little one like you need a love potion?" She looks down at her feet,"Because I want to get Thomas O. to like me." I giggle and say."I will be right back." I head to the back of the store and grab an empty bottle. I walk over to the sink and fill the bottle to the top. I cap it and head back to the little girl and hand it to her,"This one is one the house." She smiles up at me and I wink. She runs off to her friends and I hear Fred clear his throat. I turn around slowly and he asks,"What did you give her for free." I roll my eyes playfully,"It was just a bottle of water. She wanted a love potion for this boy she has a crush on so I made her think that was the real thing." Fred smiles and says,"Youre too sweet sometimes. Now come help me stop George from convincing every kid to sample the Puking Pastilles."