Chapter 46

It's December 18th and I am sitting in the library with the Twins studying for a test in potions. I am fairly certain the Snape is trying to make all of us fail his class. My reading is interrupted by Ginny running over to us out of breath. George looks worried,"Whats wrong Ginny?" Ginny has tears in her eyes,"It's dad. He was attacked by you know who's snake. He is at St.Mungo's." The twins look at each other with worried expressions and I walk over to Ginny. I take her in my arms and she sobs into my shoulder. I rub circles into her back and whisper,"He will be ok Ginny. He is strong." Ginny nods and her sobs quiet down a bit. 

After walking George and Ginny to their common room, I walk around the halls with Fred. He has his hands balled into fists at his side. I study the frustrated look on his face. I grab his sleeve and pull him to the side of the hall. Luckily there is only a couple other students walking down the hall and they pay no attention to us. Fred tries speaking but I beat him to it,"Talk to me Freddie." I lay my hand on the side of his face and his expression softens at my touch. He leans into my hand and says,"I can't believe he went after my dad. My father has never done anything wrong in his life. What if... what if he doesnt make it?" His hands clench from fists and tears brim his eyes. I lay my lips onto his and he kisses back softly. I whisper to him,"Nothing will happen to him. St.Mungo's will help him. He will make it. He is to stubborn to leave us." Fred laughs and hugs me. I can feel his tears hit the cool skin of my neck but I couldnt care less. Fred pulls out of the hug and says,"I love you so much." I smile,"I love you too Freddie." Before I can kiss him again I hear someone clear their throat. I look to the side and see the devil we call Umbridge 'sweetly' smiling at us. She says,"No public displays of affection hear at Hogwarts. New rule. Please return to your respected common rooms." She walks off and Fred glares daggers in her direction. I take his hand and we walk up to the Ravenclaw common room. Before I can walk in he says,"If I have the chance I am gonna slip some puking pastilles in her tea. I giggle and kiss him one last time. I step into the common room and sit net to Rosalie on the floor in front of the fire. She smiles at me and asks,"So how was your time with you redhead?" I laugh and respond,"It was just fine. Thank you very much." We both giggle and stare into the blue flames of the fire.