When he stops talking to you : him as your cold best friend (2)

Min Yoongi (mini series: part 2)
The next day:
Since the morning you haven't seen Yoongi anywhere and was slightly worried, cause he never skipped school. It was already after 3rd period and he still wasn't there. You were sitting in class now, thinking whether to text him or not. 'Are you okay?' Your friend Lia asked. 'Yeah...just tired.' You smiled and she nodded. 'Hey Y/N. Thank you for last night! It helped me a lot.' Sun-oh suddenly approached you. 'Sure, no problem. I hope it will work out.' You smiled and he nodded before walking away. 'Sun-oh, huh?' You shook your head at Lia and she just smiled. You haven't noticed that the whole time someone was watching and that someone was Yoongi. He suddenly came inside the classroom and went straight to his desk, he didn't even look at you. 'Hey bruh, where were you?' Hoseok asked. 'I overslept, last night was a little too much for me.' Yoongi chuckled bitterly. 'I told you not to drink that much, do you want to kill yourself.' Yoongi stayed silent and before Hoseok could say anything the teacher came inside and started his lesson. After the lesson ended you wanted to speak with Yoongi, but he disappeared before you could do so. You sighed while pouting sadly. The day went by pretty quickly and it was already a lunch break. You didn't really eat anything and your friend Lia was worried. 'Y/N? Are you okay? You didn't eat anything.' 'Yeah, I'm fine..just tired and not really in the mood to eat.' She nodded hesitantly as she continued eating. You saw Amber being clingy to Yoongi again and you could clearly see How uncomfortable he felt, but you just ignored it as he didn't really talk to you. 'I SAID FUCK OFF! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AMBER!' He suddenly yelled as his voice echoed through the whole room. Everyone was looking at them as Amber almost cried. She looked around and her eyes landed on you. You rolled your eyes and ignored her, but she came closer to you. She snatched your tray on the floor causing you to stand up. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your right cheek as she slapped you. 'What the-' She slapped you again. 'You little slut! Are you happy after you stole my man, huh?-' 'Your man?! Your man?! Are you even serious? I didn't stole anything...I just helped him when he was broken, cause of you while you were fucking with some other guy! I'm not the one who is a slut darling.' You said, grabbed your things and was about to walk away, but she held you by your hair and threw you on the table. She was hitting your head against the table. 'AMBER!' Yoongi yelled and ran towards her as he held her wrist. 'Haha, look at you....protecting this piece of shit instead of me!' She said to Yoongi while sarcastically chuckling. 'Let me tell you something honey....you're nothing more than just a patethic slut to him, he will never like you...so back off from my man, you heard me?!' She got out of his grip again and made you stood up. 'Just think about it Y/N.....he never protected you, right? Awww....don't cry...poor Y/N was bullied and Yoongi didn't even know about it, hum?' She pouted fakely. Yoongi looked at you with widened eyes. Tears rolled down your face as you looked down, but she harshly lifted your chin up. 'Even now......I'm insulting you, but he?.....nothing, you got it now?! You helped him, but he never returned it........SO STOP TRYING AND BACK OFF!' She yelled at the end as you pushed her hand away from you and harshly wiped your tears away. You wanted to run away, but someone caught your wrist and it was Yoongi. 'Wait Y/N please-' Sun-oh suddenly came between you two and yanked his hand away. 'Let her go...you've already done enough!' He said, shaking his head and gently dragged you out of there. Once you were in the empty hall, he hugged you tightly as you cried into his chest. 'Shhh....It's okay, did she hurt you anywhere?' He asked as you shook your head. 'You want me to drive you home, hum?' You nodded while wiping your tears off.  After what happend you didn't see Yoongi for the past 2 weeks. He tried to speak to you before, but you weren't sure If you wanted to. Now when he disappeared, you are starting to worry about him. You didn't know what happend, but Amber didn't say anything bad about you anymore which shocked you. Since your nerves couldn't take it anymore...you decided to ask Yoongi's friends about him. You were waiting in front of school for 5 minutes until they finally came.  You slowly crept behind them being too shy to approach them. You sighed and encouraged yourself. You cleared your throat as they stopped and turned to you. 'Oh...Hey Y/N, everything okay?' Namjoon asked, holding your shoulder. 'Uhm...I...d-do you know what happend to Yoongi?' You looked down, somehow feeling guilty. 'Ahhh...Yoongi hyung....he's in hospital.' Jungkook blurted out. Your world stopped and tears fell down your face. 'W-What do you mean? What happend to him?! Is it my fault?' Your whole body was shaking. 'No, no Y/N! He needed arm surgery, cause it got worse. He will be okay, but I'm sure that If you would visit him it would help him get well sooner.' Hoseok assured me and smiled. 'Actually....today he should go home, do you want to go with him instead of us? It's totally okay.' Jimin said and patted your shoulder. 'Uhm, I don't know If should....he probably hates me....' And that's when you broke down. 'N-No! Why would he?' Jin questioned and held you, so you wouldn't fall. 'I just left and didn't let him explain anything. I mean...it hurt me when he didn't protect me, but I should've talk to him. I'm not a good friend...I wasn't by his side when he needed me and I promised him that I'll always be there.' You cried out, not caring who is around. 'Y/N...don't think like that...I think you should talk to him, cause he can explain things better than us, alright?' You agreed and they dropped you at the hospital. You walked through the hall, searching for his room. You knocked on the door and went inside. 'Y-Y/N?' He stuttered out as he tried to sat up, but groaned from pain. You immediately rushed to him and helped him. 'Are you okay? Should I call the doctor?' He shook his head and shushed you down with his finger on your lips. Suddenly you felt the urge to kiss him, you wanted it so bad. You gently pushed his hand away and smashed your lips on his.....
__________________________
Next part will be final👀💜