When you think he's cheating on you : him as your husband

Kim Seokjin (18+) (oneshot):
Y/N's POV:
'Eomma, I don't know......I just feel like he doesn't love me anymore. I-I think that he has someone else...' I cried out as I talked with my mom on phone. 'Darling.....you think that he is cheating on you?' She asked as she sighed. 'I don't know....he is a good father to Yeji which I admire a lot, but.....to me....It's all my fault mom.' I cried heavily. 'What do you mean darling? I don't think that Jin is cheating on you....he loves you right? What was the last time you guys went on a date or had...you know...sex?' She asked as I face palmed myself. 'T-That's the thing....we didn't do anything in like a year. What should I do? I really love him....what If he'll want to divorce me?' 'Look Y/N...don't cry my darling......take Yeji to our house tonight and have a night out, okay? I'm pretty sure that everything will be fine.' I sighed and nodded to myself. 'Okay, eomma. Thank you, I love you, bye.' I hung up the phone and wiped my tears away. 'Mommy, mommy.....daddy said that he will take me out for an ice cream.' Yeji ran to me with her plushie and clapped her tiny hands. 'Okay....enjoy. Today you're going to sleep at your grandma.' 'Yeaaaah.' She screamed excitedly as I smiled at her. 'Mommy were you crying?' I shook my head and pecked her cheeks. 'No baby....mommy is just tired.' I said as she nodded and whispered. 'Don't worry mommy...daddy and I loves you.' She said making me smiled. 'I know baby....now go and prepare, okay?' She nodded and ran to her room. I continued making lunch and soon Jin came home. 'I'm home.' He said as he took off his shoes and coat. 'Kitchen.' I yelled indicated that I'm cooking. He came to me and back hugged me. He snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and placed soft kisses on it. 'How was your day baby?' I asked smiling at him. 'Tiring...very tiring. What is that good smelling thing that you are cooking?' He asked as I giggled. 'He is too nice today' I thought. 'Uhm....kimchi fried rice. I thought that your favourite food after a tiring day would be perfect.' He hummed in response. 'You're taking Yeji out for an ice cream?' I asked as he nodded. 'Yeah, I pinky promised her.' I chuckled. 'Alright....oh and.....uhm....well, bring her home soon, she will sleep at my parents house tonight.' I said as he moved next to me. His eyes widened. I smiled and bit my lip. 'What? But why?' He asked as I looked down nervously. 'Maybe he doesn't want to spend time with me.' I thought to myself as I sighed. 'Ahhh....I just thought that we could spend some time alone....just the two of us, but If you don't want to than-' He kissed my cheek and leaned against the kitchen counter as he smirked. 'No...I love the idea, love.' He said as I smiled. 'Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden? You're not like that usually.' I said as he sighed and looked down. 'Well, I have a good mood today......we will talk tonight, okay? I'm already excited.' He said as he pecked my lips. 'Daddy, daddy! I'm prepared and I did alone!' Yeji said and ran to Jin as she jumped into his arms. 'Aish...you're pretty heavy princess. You're growing up way too fast.' He said as he tickled her. 'Uhum....and one day I'll be as beautiful and successful as mommy.' She said as she clapped her hands and I smiled. 'You already are princess. We will eat and than go to your favourite ice cream shop, okay?' She nodded as he put her down. 'Sit down....the food is ready.' I said and put the food on table. We ate and I washed the dishes as they left.

In the ice cream shop:
They bought their ice cream and sat down. 'It's delicious daddy.' Yeji said as he chuckled. 'I'm glad you like it.' He said as he smiled and wiped the ice cream from her cheeks. 'Daddy?' She pouted, looking down. 'Yes princess, what's wrong?' He asked worriedly. 'Are you and mommy going to divorce?' She asked as Jin gasped and almost choked on his ice cream. 'W-Why would you say that baby?' He asked as Yeji fiddled with her fingers. 'Mommy cried today. I heard her talking with grandma. Daddy, you won't divorce, You love mommy, right?' She asked with tears in her eyes. 'O-Of course, I love you and mommy so much baby. Don't worry I'll talk to mommy today okay? I promise you that we won't divorce.' She nodded and smiled slightly. 'Pinky promise?' Jin smiled. 'Yep, pinky promise. Now let's eat the ice cream and than we will go home to pack your thing and I'll drop you by your grandma, okay?' 'Yes, daddy. I love you.' She said and kissed Jin's cheek. 'I love you too princess.'

Time skip:
I prepared the food on the table as I heard the door open. I went to Jin and helped him out of his coat as we headed to the kitchen. 'Sit down....the food is prepared.' I said as I took two glasses from the counter. Suddenly he came to me from behind and took the glasses away as he turned me around. He looked into my eyes and smashed his lips on mine. I immediately wrapped my hands around his neck as he pulled me closer. His hands were all over my body. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter as he stood between my legs. He moved down as he kissed and sucked on my neck, making me moan. He took off his shirt and unbottoned my blouse as he pulled it down. My hands were exploring his well built body. He moved to my lips again and kissed me as If his life depended on it. 'I love you Y/N. Only you.....don't you dare think again that I would cheated on you or that I don't love you!' He said and bit my lower lips. 'Do you understand me babygirl?' I nodded. 'Say it! Say that you are only mine and I'm yours!' He insisted while he unbuckled his pants and threw them down along with his boxers. 'I-I'm only y-yours and you are o-only mine.' I said, moaning in between as he unclapsed my bra and massaged my boobs. 'Perfect. Now let me show you How much I've missed my wifey, hum?' He said and started to rub my clit. Without any warning he slammed his cock inside me as I screamed. This feeling....gosh I missed it so much. The way he stretches out my walls, the way he twitches in me, the way he's hitting all the right spots which I didn't even know that exists.....gosh I love him. He was thrusting in me like an animal at absolutely inhuman pace. I tried to hold my moans back, but I couldn't anymore. He kissed me as my moans vibrated in his mouth. 'Fuck yes baby....moan for me....shit, I missed this perfect feeling of you clenching around me. You always take me so well babygirl. Why would I cheat when I have you, huh? My little whore just for me....is that right, hum? You'll always be mine baby, I'll never leave you. Only I can make you feel like this, right?' I nodded, but he slapped my ass while smirking. 'Words babygirl.' 'Y-Yesss...d-daddy.' I moaned out as he chuckled with his deep voice. 'Perfect now....let me make you cum until you'll beg me to stop and enjoy yourself baby...tonight is yours.'
_______________________
👀💜