Falling for your dance teacher : you as a talented street dancer (1)

Jung Hoseok (series: part 1):
'Y/N! Where are you going?! You can't go home till you finish this shift!' You sighed as your boss yelled at you again.
Park Y/N, your name, but in the club that you worked in, everyone knew you as Ophelia, your stage name. Yes, you were working as a stripper. Your parents died when you were little and your grandma took care of you, but she passed away just when you were 18. And just in case it was still easy for you, life has given you another challenge....taking care of your little brother. You were 13 when your parents passed away, but your brother Jae was just 2 years old. Now you are 20 and Jae is 9 years old. Taking care of yourself and your little brother alone, isn't easy at all. You wanted to go to University and had so many plans, but guess that fate doesn't want you to do so. You are living in a house that you inherited from your grandma and barely have the money to pay for the house and food for both of you. You don't have any money for things such as University. You may be wondering why you don't have any money when you're a stripper, right? Well, you're just a begginner and all innocent and that too is making the boys not interested in you. You just didn't know How to pleasure men at such a young age, moreover, you didn't even have any friends here that would teach you, everyone was giving you weird stares. You felt helpless. Your dream was to be a professional dancer and now you're here.....twerking in front of these preverts faces while getting money from it. Some of them even touched you inappropriately which made you disgusted, but this was the only job that could make you survive. After your shift you would go to pick up your brother from School, than you would cook for him and your neighbor would look after him, and you are lucky that this old Lady is so nice and doesn't want you to pay her for it. She is being like this, cause she was your grandma's best friend, so she knows you very well and she has a soft spot for Jae. So She's looking after your brother while you're dancing on the streets, trying to raise more money, but it doesn't help. Sometimes you just want to give up on this life, but you can't, If not for yourself than for your brother. He meant everything for you at the moment. 
Today you were supposed to do another shift, but your brother is sick and even though someone is watching after him, you are worried. 'But Kai, my brother is sick! I'm worried about him, c-can't someone just go instead of me? Please?' You pleaded as your boss Kai chuckled. 'Instead of you?! No! All the girls are taken! Besides.....' He stopped as he walked towards you, your body pressed against his table in his office as you gulped. 'I have much better business today....' He whispered into your ears as his hand came in contact with your thigh.
Kai was always like this. Preverted. He would always try to seduce you for money, but you never went this low in your standards.
'My very good friends will come tonight and they want something....let's say interesting. Something 'innocent' just like you.' He chuckled as his hand rubbed your thigh. 'If you're gonna be a good girl, I'll get you double payment for this week plus you'll get extra money from them. With money your brother will be healthy soon, so......what do you say, kitty?' He asked seductively as his nose was dangerously near your neck. You gulped as you thought about it for a while. This could get you a huge amount of money, just what you needed. Without thinking twice you nodded. 'F-Fine! Okay, I'll do it.' He chuckled as he stepped back. 'Good girl. You know, I would like to have my private session with you too, but you won't accept....what a pitty, huh? Well, maybe hunger or something that poor people are going through will make you change your mind, kitty. Now go and prepare yourself like a good girl you are.' He said and winked. You felt disgusted by him, but You couldn't do anything. He was your boss after all.

You POV:
Getting ready in my stripper clothes, well more specificaly....lingerie. I put on some make-up and a good amount of parfume. I checked If I'm fully shaved and after I was done, I waited in the dressing room to be called. I sighed as I prayed to god. I pray everytime to god as I wish I'll be okay and safe during this unholy time. Praying one more time before they called me. I gulped down the dryness in my throat and walked inside the room as I rolled the curtains away seductively and began doing my show. These man were quite young, but I've never seen them here before, maybe also because I've never worked in a VIP section before. They were all impressed by my innocence and my dancing skills, but one of them seemed mesmerized by my moves. He was tall, quite skinny tho and he was just breathtakingly beautiful. His aura was different from the other guys and when he smiled at me, it wasn't seductive, neither did he have this disgusting smirk on his face, no......he was genuinely smiling at me. I smiled back as I kept on dancing. Slowly other girls came in too and it was now 7 of us there. The other guys seemed to find their target after trying multiple girls including me, but this one guy had his eyes only on me and no one else. They all chose their favourite one for the night and this guy made sure that he will get me the first. He said my name immediately which made me a little nervous. 'Don't disappoint me and please him well!' Kai said as I nodded and went to get my clothes.
When you are working you in VIP at the end of this session, If one of the men chooses you, you have to go with them to their house and do whatever they want. It's quite dangerous, but It's a rule.
I walked outside the VIP as the guy was already waiting for me in his clean, black Lamborghini. He rolled the window down and looked at me. 'Come in.' He said with a slight smile. I returned the smile and he drove off the road. 'So How many?' He asked as my eyes widened. 'Oh it depends on you sir.' I said nervously as he chuckled. 'Oh no, I was asking How many years you've been dancing? You're pretty good.' He said, making me blush. 'Oh...uhm...since I was little. It always excited me.' I said looking outside. He nodded, admiring me before looking at the road again. 'I'm Hoseok by the way. You can just call me Hobi. I don't want to hear any 'sir' tonight!' He said as I nodded smiling. 'He seems nice!'
__________________________
👀💜