When your son calls him for help : him as your ex husband

Note: this story contains abusive and assaulting content

Kim Namjoon (oneshot):
Y/N's POV:
I was currently playing with Taemin when suddenly I heard a loud noise from hall. I already knew what was happening. Mark is home......Mark is my boyfriend.....at first he was all lovey dovey, but as I got to know him, he turned into monster. I didn't leave him only because I'm scared. He slammed the front door harshly, causing us both to flinch. He went straight to the living room where we were playing together. I quickly studied his expressions. Jaw clenching, hands into fists.....someone got him angry and I'm his 'stress reliever' in a bad way. 'Go to your room!' He said to Taemin as he just looked at me with scared and worried eyes. 'I said...GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM! Don't make me repeat myself!' He yelled as Taemin flinched and ran away to his room. Mark was getting closer and closer to me until I hit the wall behind me. He slapped me harshly and lifted me up by my collar as he threw me on the floor. I whined in pain as he smiled victoriously. He kicked me multiple times before he unbelted his pants and ripped of my clothes. He started to fuck me like an animal. He put his hand on my throat as I was slowly lacking oxygen. The last time I managed to get out of it, but this time I can't......this time I feel like I'm gonna die....

Namjoon's POV:
I was in my office, busy with some papers when my phone rang. I looked at the ID and saw Y/N's name, but I ignored it, because I didn't have time or energy to talk with her right now. We didn't have a very good relationship after divorce, but still I got some feelings in me that I can't resist even though I know that she has a boyfriend. When the phone rang for like a 5th time I decided to pick up. 'Y/N?' 'A-Appa, please, help mommy, please! He is hurting mommy, I'm scared appa.' I heard my six years old son crying and sobbing as my eyes softened. I knew about who he was talking about, I immediately stood up and wore my coat. 'Okay....listen Min, lock yourself in your room until I come, okay? Don't open the door until you hear my voice! I'll come, don't worry baby.' I said as Taemin agreed and focused on what I was saying before I hung up the phone and left my office. Driving to her house, jaw clenching and my hands gripping the steering wheel. I was so angry at me and her too. I didn't like this guy from the beginning. I drove as fast as I could. After like 15 minutes I arrived. I rushed to the door and got the spare key to open the door. I stepped inside as I heard someone trying to yell. I quickly rushed into the living room, following the sounds. I gasped when I saw what was happening.....he was hovering over her,  fucking her as he slapped her harshly. 'YOU FUCKING-' I ran to him and threw him away as I punched him until I saw blood flowing from his nose. 'DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH A WOMAN LIKE THAT AGAIN!' I yelled and stood up as I called the police and ambulance. They arrived and arrested him. They took care of Y/N and I ran upstairs to get Taemin. 'Minnie, open the door...It's me. You don't have to be scared anymore.' I said a she opened the door and hugged my waist tightly. I lifted him up as he clinged onto me like koala. 'A-Appa, w-where is mommy?!' 'Don't worry...doctors are taking a good care of her.' I assured and went downstairs with him to Y/N. We drove behind the ambulance to hospital. 'Appa?' I hummed in response. 'Will mommy be okay? I should've helped her more.' He cried out as I shook my head and held his hand, rubbing it softly. 'No my baby....you were so brave. You are so smart my boy. I'm proud of you and mommy is too.' I assured him and smiled. We arrived at the hospital and fortunately she didn't have any serious wounds which calmed me down a bit. We waited in the waiting room as Taemin fell asleep in my arms. 'Mr. Kim?' I nodded as the doctor approached me. 'She is fortunately fine, but she could've die If you wouldn't come. She was lacking a lot of oxygen, so she is currently wearing a mask. Also.....mentally and physically...she is very, very strong, but still in a bed condition. She can get help If she wants to. She will need a lot of time to recover.' 'I will take care of her, thank you doctor.' I said and shook hands with him. 'Can I see her? Is she awake?' He nodded and searched for the number of Y/N's room. 'Number 305. She shouldn't move, okay? Just talk and make her feel better.' He said as I carefully listened to him. 'Do you want us to take care of your son, so you can talk to her alone?' He asked as I thought about it, but agreed. I went to her room and saw her lying there....my eyes softened and filled with worry. 'Y-Y/N!' I stuttered, holding my tears back as I rushed to her and sat beside her. 'Joon-' She hugged me tightly. 'You saved me.' She cried out as I nodded. 'Of course baby, of course I saved my loves. Now, sit back to your position.....you are not allowed to move.' I said and helped her to get to her position again. 'I'm sorry Y/Naah. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to protect you.' 'You couldn't know Joon. Don't blame yourself for my mistakes.' She said as he took my hand in hers. 'Y/Naah, please, come back to me, please! Don't go back to that house again.' I pleaded as she nodded and smiled. 'I love you Joon-' My eyes widened from her confession. 'Wha-' 'I've never lost my feelings for you. You showed me real love while Mark showed me pain...only painful things happend to me and Taemin when I was in relationship with him. I started to realize how much I love you, but I was scared to leave him and to tell you. It's okay If you don't feel the same way tho.' She said and looked down, but I raised her chin up and kissed her forehead. 'I love you too.' I whispered as she smiled, suddenly she moved and whined in pain. 'Yah! Y/Naaah! I told you not to move....lie down again!' I said as I helped her and checked If she is not injured. 'You look cute when you're worried. I just wanted to kiss you Mr. Kim.' She joked and I chuckled in disbelieve. 'Uhm...than let my show you my cuteness by making your wish come true Ms. Kim.' I joked back and smashed my lips on hers as we both smiled into the kiss. Meanwhile Mark is already sitting in jail not regretting any single thing he has done to you...........
__________________________
Love has no boundaries, neither rules. Love is unexpected, but always comes to you when you need it the most. If someone is hurting you mentally or physically, please....don't stay with this person, because in the end you both will be hurt. Always look around yourself, because there is someone better, someone who truly deserves you and let go toxic, fake and bad people. Release them from your life....only that way you can find happiness. Also If you or anyone around you is getting abused, bullied or anything that triggers depression and stuff like that...try to help and find support and treatment before it is too late. No one has the right to treat you like this👀💜