When you fall in love with your boyfriend's enemy : both of them as rappers (6)

Min Yoongi (series: part 6):
Y/N's POV:
......'What happend here? Who slapped who?' I looked beside me as I saw Yoongi standing there with an expression that I can't describe. I quickly stood up and wiped my tears away as I shook my head and looked to the side, so he wouldn't see my slapped face. 'N-Nothing...please, leave me alone both of you!' I said with a trembling voice, ready to walk away, but Hobi held my wrist. 'Hobi plea-' 'No, Y/N! I don't want to see you broken like this! You love him?! Really?! After all the bullshit that he has done to you, you're still going to protect him? He's a psycho Y/N! He just slapped you! He left you all alone on the street for fucks sake! Can you imagine what would happen If I didn't come, huh?! He is not the right one for you! He took you away from us! Mom and dad are still having nightmares about you getting lost and they're constantly crying for you!...' What he said made my cry so badly. 'Please, we lost you one time already....I won't let you go this time, not with him!' He hugged me as tight as never. 'Was it Jay?' Yoongi suddenly asked with rage in his voice. 'That's none of your business.' I replied and walked away to get a glass of water. Just as I was filling the glass, I heard a loud shut noise of the door, something was wrong. Hobi came and hugged me from behind as I relaxed in his touch. 'Where did Yoongi go, Hobi?' 'I don't know, but he didn't look okay, he was very angry. Did something happen between you two?' I got nervous, what If he went to beat Jay up or something. I shook my head as a response to Hobi as I drank the water. 'Did you buy all the things you need?' I nodded and smiled at him. 'Thanks for everything Hobi.' 'No need for that. Uh...I have a date tonight, so you will stay here with Yoongi, is that okay?' He said nervously as I chuckled. 'Of course. I just hope you will introduce her to me one day!' He gave me an assuring smile and nodded. 'Of course, I'm sure you'll like her. I have to go prepare myself now, but don't worry. I'll make sure that Yoongi is here as soon as possible, okay?' I nodded as he went to his room.

Time skip:
I was sitting in the living room, waiting impatiently for Yoongi. I didn't know why, but I had a very bad feeling about him. Just when I was about to call Hobi, the front door opened, revealing Yoongi. His knuckles were bloody, his mouth as well and his face full of bruises. He also held his stomach and hissed in a pain as he tried to walk. I immediately jumped from the couch and ran to him. I caught him just in time when he was about to fall. Fortunately, he fell on my chest as If he was hugging me. 'Y-Yoongi, w-what happend?!....Y-Yoongi?! Yoongi stay with me! Hey don't close your eyes okay!....Aish...' I cursed in disbelieve and somehow managed to get him on the couch as I went for the first aid kit.
I treated his knuckles and the little bruises on his face and wiped away the blood. However his stomach wasn't in a good condition. I had to stitch it up and make sure he isn't bleeding. I know I'm not a doctor, but I know some basics about medical things, since I was once interested into becoming a doctor.
Once I was done, I took a wet, cold cloth and started to wipe his body with it, just in case he had a fever.
I got rid of his shirt as I saw his perfect sculptured body. His beautiful, little visible abs were right infront of my eyes as I cleaned the area around them. Than I moved to his face. He looked ethereal. He looked like a cute sleeping baby and I wanted to protect him forever.
I was wiping his dry lips, our faces just inches away when he suddenly opened his eyes. My eyes widened as I backed away, but he caught my wrist. 'What happend?' He asked being confused. 'Well, I wanted to ask you the same question! First you leave without saying a word and than you come totally beaten up! What the fuck happend Yoongi! Do you know How worried I was about your careless ass! You are so badly injured! Aish....you're really just a psycho, a complete idi-' I didn't realize that he was smiling at me the whole time and before I could continue with my non-ending speech, he cut me off when his dry lips landed straight on my cherry, soft ones. At first I was shocked, but melted into his touch very quickly right after. He put me on his lap and pulled me closer. I made sure not to hurt him. I played with his soft hair locks and admired his well built body with my hands.
He started to kiss my neck as I pulled him closer and let his head fall straight into the crook of my neck to do his job. I was moaning his name as I let my head fall on his right shoulder. He slowly moved his kisses onto my back as well as he moved the strings of my shirt down, causing the shirt to slowly fall. He kissed my shoulders and moved to my cleavage. For the first time, I wasn't pressured, for the first time I felt comfortable and I was ready.
He stopped and looked at me as he caressed my cheek with his hand. 'Can I? Do you trust me?' He asked with a soft voice. I nodded 'Yes, I do, but won't it hurt you?' He shook his head as he pecked my lips. 'You're my  pain killer.' He murmured while kissing my lips. 'Okay...than...take me, Min Yoongi.' He didn't need any other words. He smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

In the morning:
Hobi's POV:
I came home in the morning, along with Becky, cause I promised her to have a breakfast together.
We entered the apartment, as a dead silence surrounded us. It was weired, cause Y/N would always play music since early in the morning. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion after I didn't find her in the bedroom. I went out to see Becky leaning against the wall and quietly laughing at something. I walked to her and patted her shoulder. 'Hey babe, what are you laughing a-' My eyes widened when after I saw Y/N cuddled up to Yoongi and the worst! Both of them were completely naked. 'Aren't they adorable?' Becky asked while trying to catch her breath. 'This isn't very funny! She is my sister! Aish...I will kill that punk-' 'Baby shhh. Let them be, hmm? They are quite cute together tho. Don't be angry! I'm sure that Yoongi is 100% better than that guy who slapped her and I think you have to accept this too or am I wrong?!' I cursed and stumped my foot on the floor without thinking and they woke up. 'Guess you are right! Aish-'
'H-Hobi oppa?....'
__________________________
👀💜