Single dad (2)

Kim Namjoon (series: part 2):
Note: Contains describing torturing etc.
Y/N's POV:
After I made up some excuse and explained Jennie that we can't go see daddy now, cause he has some problems with his work, I helped her brush her teeth and than read some fairytale, so that she can sleep peacefully. I gave her a quick peck on her forehead before heading out of the room. I carefully closed the door and turned around, but I jumped a little as I bumped into Namjoon and our faces were just inches away. I could feel his breath against my neck, sending shivers down my spine. 'The cake was delicious Y/N...' He said with a deep tone which made my stomach do flips. 'Thank you Namjoon-' 'What did you see Y/N, hum?' He asked with a smirk which I couldn't see due to the darkness in the room, but I could feel it against my neck. He came even closer to me as his nose brushed on my skin almost tickling me. 'I-I'm sorry, I really didn't want to....uhm...Jennie wanted you to take a piece and I thought-' He put his finger on my lips to Shut me down. 'It's fine, but I don't want you to get wrong meaning about me, okay? As a single father and as a man especially, I also have some needs that I have to fulfill, you understand, right?' I nodded and smiled even though I was still sad and disappointed, but why? I didn't know. 'Of course I understand, gosh Joon you don't have to explain or apologize for anything! I'm more than grateful for this job and I shouldn't care or walk in to your business, I'm sorry.' I said and was ready to leave when I suddenly felt his tight grip around my wrist. 'What did you just call me?!' He asked with kind of like a harsh and rough voice, making me gulp. 'Uhm...Joon? If I said something wrong than I'm sorry, I will stop.' I said, but instead of saying anything, he just let go of my hand and walked away without a word. 'Damn Y/N! Why are you so weird?!' I facepalmed myself and went to sleep.

Next morning:
I woke up at 8am since Namjoon told me that his work starts at 9am. I did my morning routine and went downstairs to the kitchen as I wanted to make myself a breakfast. I entered the kitchen and saw about 3 or 4 women standing there in uniforms. 'Uhm...excuse me?' 'Ah, Miss Y/N. My name is Yuna, this is Sarah, Amy and Lia. We are Mr. Kim's maids. Do you want something to eat?' Yuna introduced them all with a smile. 'Oh of course he has maids when he has like thousands of guards. I wonder who he is, cause he must very rich and famous, but I guess I've never heard of him before...' I thought to myself before replying a quick 'yes, please'. I ate some fruitsalad with a glass of juice. I thanked them and went to Jennie's room to see If She's already awake or not. I entered her room just when she was rubbing her eyes. I smiled at her cuteness and took her in my arms. I rolled up the curtain, so that she has some light in her room and took her downstairs to eat. After I made her eat some pancakes, I helped her brush her teeth and get her dressed. 'Today is a beautiful day! I want to go outside!' She exclaimed as I sighed. 'But daddy said that he doesn't want you to go out very much!' I said as she pouted and crossed her arms. 'Alright, let's ask daddy what he thinks about it, okay?' She immediately nodded and smiled. I told one of his guards Yoongi to come with us as I really didn't want to see what I saw again. Yoongi came with us and after a while said that we can go inside. I sighed in relieve and went in. 'What do you need Y/N?' 'Daddy, daddy! I want to go outside with noona, please?! It's so beautiful today!' She begged her father, but he looked at me, waiting for me to explain things. 'Uhm...Namjoon, Jennie really wants to go out today and the wheather is really beautiful! I know that you didn't want me to go out with her very much, but We'll be back in like 2 or 3 hours and I promise to take care of her.' I explained and he just switched look between the both of us. He sighed and nodded hesitantly. 'Fine, but you're allowed only in our garden and you'll be there with Jin and Hobi, okay princess?' He said and did a cute face which made Jennie giggle. She ran to him and sat on his thighs. 'Okay appa, thank you.' She said cutely and pecked his cheeks as a small smile crept on my lips. 'I want you here on lunch time and we will eat together, okay?' We both nodded and Jennie hugged him tightly. 'I love you appa.' 'I love you too my pretty, little princess. Now go and play, time goes fast!' He said and Jennie nodded. She went to me and held my hand. 'Be a good girl Jennie!' 'I will daddy.' And with that we walked out.

Time skip:
We were in the garden as Jennie was playing with sand near the pool. Yes, we wore swimsuits and were swimming, cause it was so hot, about like 35 degrees outside. Jennie was building a sand castle and me and this Hobi guy were helping her. She was so happy, I always wonder what happend to her mother, but I didn't want to ask. We built like 3 sand castles and than went swimming, this time with Jin as he was a trained marine. There were honestly so many activities that we could do as they have a really big garden with pool, playground, basketball and a lot of other things, but as it was very hot, we decided to be fresh. The morning went by fast and now we were all going inside the house. Jennie sleeping in Jin's arms and fortunately we left for like an hour earlier, so that we could get dry. I carefully dried her hair and everything and let her sleep for a while as I lay down with her. Without noticing I fell asleep too.

Namjoon's POV:
I finally had a lunch break and got to know that Y/N and Jennie are already back, so I went to Jennie's room as I thought that they will be there, drying themselves or something as I saw them swimming. I opened the door and saw Jennie cuddled up to Y/N as they were both under the blanket, sleeping peacefully. I don't know why, but this made my heart soft. When she called me 'Joon' yesterday the memories of my wife Rose came back. I didn't want to be harsh on her, it was just painful for me. It is definetly painful when Rose was the one supposed to hold her daughter like that. I wanted to cry at the moment. Rose was my wife, we loved each other so much and we were a happy family, but than one day, my enemies got her and tortured her for weeks before they drowned her in the acid. Me and my team were doing our best to find her, but it was unsuccessful. I came into this abandoned building after 5 weeks of missing her and found her drowned, eaten away, soaked body. I couldn't even say goodbye to her, I couldn't go closer to her and pecked her forehead or just brush her hair, cause the acid would do the same to me. I cried so bad, I thought my whole world ended. Jennie was just 2 years old and she can't even remember her mother properly. The only reason I stayed alive was Jennie and desire for revenge. After that I promised myself that I will find these bastards and kill them with my own hands as I would usually send my men to fight, cause I wanted to be with Jennie 24/7. She was my whole world now and I couldn't let anything happen to her. She is the only proof, of the existence of our love.......
___________________________
There will be probably 3 or 5 parts of this story idk.......anyways I have so many planned things to write, but school is just ruining it, so I apologize and I will try to post more equally👀💜