Falling for your dance teacher : you as a talented street dancer (3)

Jung Hoseok (series: part 3):
Y/N's POV:
.....soon I couldn't get enough of him.

Flashback:
After that night, I didn't call Hoseok for weeks. I didn't know why, but maybe also because I had to take care of my brother who fell sick and so I didn't even go to work that much. Jae was having high fevers a lot these days and also coughed a lot. I was worried about him, but I couldn't even take him to the doctor, cause I didn't pay our health insurance. They wouldn't take care of him and even If they would, I didn't have money to pay for his treatment. I was praying to god, I couldn't loose him. I already lost my whole family and now It's just me and him. I promised that I will take care of him, my little brother, my everything.....but I failed as a sister.
'I'm so sorry buddy....Y/Niee failed.....I'm doing a disgusting job for money which doesn't even help. I can't get you treatment, cause I didn't pay for our healthcare. I can't buy you new toys and I can only barely buy you clothes. I'm so sorry....' I mumbled as I caressed his silky smooth hair locks.  He was burning, I gave him some medicine that I had, but It wasn't helping. I tried to cool him down by placing a wet cloth all over, but it didn't help either. I couldn't even feed him properly. I was crying by now. I wanted to give up on everything so badly, but I couldn't, cause he was my only reason to try, to live in this hell. I felt my knees giving up even though I was sitting on the floor. Suddenly I heard a doorbell. I was confused as who could it be. I went to the door and opened it as I gasped, seeing the most unexpected person. 'H-Hoseok?' I said as he smiled. 'Hi you didn't call me back so-' He stopped when he saw my red eyes as a tear dropped from them. 'H-Hey what happend?' He asked as he stepped closer. I closed the door and hugged him tightly. He was shocked by my behaviour, but softly rubbed my back to calm me down. 'Shh...what happend, baby?' He asked with his soft, worried voice. 'Y/Niee!!!' Suddenly I heard a yell and cries from the living room and I immediately rushed to Jae. 'J-Jae! What happend baby?!' 'I-It hurts so bad!' He cried as I couldn't hold myself anymore. Hoseok came into the living and gasped, seeing a little kid with me. 'Y-Y/N? Is that your name?' He asked as I looked at jim and nodded. 'H-Hoseok-ah....please help me, please! He is my brother Jae. I can't take him to the hospital, cause I didn't pay my bills. Can you please take him on yourself? I know I'm asking for too much, but....please I'll do anything you want!' I pleaded as he looked at me with soft eyes. 'Of course.' He said with and assuring smile. I tucked Jae into a blanket as Hoseok took him in his arms. I grabbed my bag and we went to his car. I put Jae on the backseat and lay him down as I sat in front. After a while we were in the hospital and they quickly took him for a check up. Hoseok hugged me and was assuring me that everything will be fine. I melted into his touch, I need someone to lean on, I needed to feel safe and he was there at the right time. Soon the doctor came with a sigh. 'Park Y/N?' She asked as I nodded. 'Miss Y/N....your brother has a very dangerous type of pneumonia due to coming late. He is stable now and hopefully will be okay in a few weeks with a right amount of medicine. We will have to keep him there in the hospital. If it won't be cured completely by than, we will have to keep him there for more time.' She said as my eyes became watery again. 'Also miss Y/N.....your bills aren't payed, it is urgent for you to pay them or we won't be able to continue his treatment. I'm very sorry, but we can't work or help for free that's a law.' She said with a pittful voice as I nodded and took the paper that she gave me. 'Doctor...' 'Lee Young-Ji.' She introduced to Hoseok. 'Doctor Lee...please write the bills down on me. I will pay for her brothers treatment. I don't have any problems with paying.' Hoseok said as I looked at him surprised. I wanted to not accept, but than again.....it was my brothers life that I needed to safe. 'Alright than, please come with me sir. Miss Y/N, you can go to him now. It's a room number 77.' I bowed and ran to Jae's ward. He was sleeping peacefully, his little hands, connected to the monitor as it peeped continuously. I rubbed his hand while I played with his soft locks. 'Everything will be alright....I promise.' I whispered as I pecked his forehead. My lips trembling as I was holding the loud sounds and tears inside. After a few minutes the door opened, revealing Hoseok. He came to me with two coffees in his hands as I slightly smiled at him. He took a chair and sat next to me. 'Thank you Hobi.' I said as he shook his head and softly rubbed my hand. 'He'll be okay Y/N...don't worry, I'll pay for his bills.....but why didn't you call me If you had problems?! I was worried sick about you since you didn't call or text. I was a bit disappointed too tho.' He said with a cute pout as I giggled. 'You're so cute.' I said as I squeezed his cheeks. 'I'm sorry I didn't call, I was taking care of Jae, so I didn't even go to work, that's why the bills aren't payed. Kai doesn't pay and doesn't care. If you take a break than take it, but without money. I tried to talk to him, but he said no.' I said as I looked down. 'Hey...you don't need to work there anymore. I have an offer for you.' He said as I looked up. 'Look Hoseok If you want to have a sugar baby or something than try to find somewhere else because-' He cut me off with a laugh. 'What's so funny?' I asked being confused. 'It isn't like that! It's more like a request.' He said nervously. 'I'm listening.' 'Well...there's this dance competition that I would really like to attend, but I need a partner and I don't have one. It's and international competition and the price is high. So....I'm asking you If you would want to be my partner? You will get the money and I will get my revenge on one of the opposite pairs. So what do you say?' He looked at me as my eyes widened. I was shocked about what he wanted. 'B-But Hobi, I don't know all the moves and-' 'I can teach you. I'm actually a dance teacher and I own 5 companies that are specializing on dancers. About money, I'll give you 2000$ per week plus you'll get all the money from the competition If we win.' He explained. We discussed everything and after a while I finally agreed.
This way started our journey....
__________________________
👀💜