When you have to share a room with him : him as your ex-enemy (2)

Kim Seokjin (series: part 2):
Y/N's POV:
I walked inside 'our' room as well and sighed. He was probably in bathroom, so I decided to unpack my things. Suddenly my phone rang and it was my mom.

Jin's POV:
I took a shower first, so she could go after me. I wrapped a towel around my torso before walking out, thinking she isn't here yet, but I stopped when I heard her on the phone. Not that I wanted to stalk her or something, but something just stopped me. 'Mom...I know and I'm truly sorry, but you know that Jackson is just my friend, right? I've never loved him or anything like that....' I was confused. She told me that Jackson was her crush and now She's telling her mom that she was never interested. 'But I can't give him a chance and even If I could...I don't want to. Jackson is just my friend and I want it to stay this way...at least for now, maybe some day. Agh mom, can you please stop?! I really don't have a mood, neither do I have time for this. I gotta go bye, love you. Yes, I will, bye.' She said and ended the call. I was shocked by her confession. 'Did she lie to me? No, why would she?! But than why would she lie to her mom?' I thought still taken aback. I stepped back inside the bathroom and than walked out, not wanting to be suspicious, but also not realizing that I still have only a towel on my waist.

Y/N's POV:
I ended the call and sighed. My mom is trying to find someone for me and she knows that Jackson is interested and she kind of feels sorry for him as well as I do. After what happend with Jin, Jackson actually confessed to me. He said that he loved me for a long time, but was insecure since he knew that I loved Jin at that time and of course, I rejected him. I felt bad, but I really couldn't do anything. Jackson said that It's ok and to my surprise, he still wanted to be my friend, but I could see the hurt and the pain in his eyes. He was happy to be at least my friend I guess, but his feelings were stronger than that. However, he never crossed the line, he was always just a very good friend to me after I rejected him. I could see How hard for him it was, but now I think It's finally better. It's my fault that I couldn't get over Jin even though he hurt me badly. My feelings for him were so strong and now I feel like they are coming back. I snapped back in reality when I heard his steps approaching. I looked up in his direction as my eyes widened slightly. He was wearing only a towel wrapped around his torso and nothing more. He looked so hot, his wet hair brushed back as his forehead was on display. His slightly toned abs which were just perfect and his wide ass shoulders which always got me head over heels for him. I quickly looked back and continued with unpacking my things. 'Ugh, I almost forgot. My mom wanted me to say hi to you for her.' I informed, not looking at him. 'That's kind of her, say the same to her.' I nodded and finally I had everything out, so I zipped back my suitcase and pushed it under the bad. I took my nightgown and thing that I needed and went to take a shower without telling him a word. He didn't tell me anything anyways, so why should I bother to inform him. After the shower, I did my night routine and brushed my teeth before heading back to the bedroom. He was sitting on the bed watching TV, already dressed as I rolled my eyes. 'I hope he doesn't think that we will sleep together on this bed. He better move to the couch!' I thought to myself.

Jin's POV:
I was watching TV, well more like the TV was playing, but I was still thinking about what she said. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw her walking out of the bathroom in her laced, satin nightgown. She was so beautiful, her skin so clear and her wavy, wet hair....she looked so hot. 'Gosh, get yourself together Jin! You are enemies, not a wife and husband!' I rolled my eyes at my stupid thoughts and kept on 'watching' the TV.

Y/N's POV:
I dried my hair and sat down beside him, keeping my distance. I got my laptop and finished some papers that I didn't have time for before. After I finished them I felt my eyes getting heavy. I put the laptop aside and rubbed my eyes. I looked at Jin who was still watching the TV. 'Hey, I'm tired and I want to sleep.' I said as he just hummed. 'So?' 'So...can you please, go to your position?' I asked while preparing my pillows. 'What do you mean by 'my postion'? I'm sleeping here.' He said which made me look at him. I rolled my eyes and groaned. 'Ugh, come on Jin! I seriously don't have a mood for your stupid games right now, so-' 'But I'm not playing! I'm not moving anywhere, so you can either sleep here or move to the couch.' He said and lay down, his back facing me. 'Ugh, you're such a pain in the ass!' I exclaimed. 'Trust me, I have a similiar feeling with you.' He said back. I was angry, but without knowing it a smile appeared on my face as I snuggled into my pillow.

Next morning:
I woke up, feeling a pair of strong arms around my waist. I looked up and saw his beautiful, worldwide handsome face right infront of me, snuggled in the crook of my neck. I chuckled lightly at his cuteness, but than I realized what I was doing and what we really are and somehow I felt sad, but I shrugged it off. 'Let's give him a little medicine.' I smirked to myself and harshly slapped his hands that were around me, causing him to jump in fear a little. He looked at me in shock and groaned, completely annoyed. 'Yah! What was that for?!' 'That's for touching me, you prevert! And next time I will cut your filthy hands off!' I said and pushed him away before standing up. 'Yah!' He yelled and just when I looked at him a pillow landed on my face. My eyes widened and I saw him enjoying, so I grabbed another pillow from an armchair and threw it on him too and that's How started our pillow fight. We were yelling and laughing at each other, being completely stupid. Jin activated his rap god mod and began scolding me and I couldn't help, but laugh. I missed the old times when we used to joke around like that. 'Where did the hate come from?' I asked myself, but suddenly without expecting it another pillow landed on my face and this time I stumbled almost falling back on the hard floor, but to my surprise it didn't happen. Instead I felt him grabbing my hand and we both fell down on the bed as I was now lying on his chest. Our hearts beating fast, our eyes locked and the tension between us increasing..........
__________________________
I'm sorry, I'm late, but school has been so annyoing these days🙄anyways...I'll post another part soon, maybe today👀💜