Butter Company (3)

Note: contains sickness, hurting and a hint of death
Kim Taehyung (series: part 3):
.....'Oh my god! What are you doing here? Are you Y/N's new boss?' Mom asked as he nodded and smiled warmly. 'Yes, she didn't tell you? I heard she had some troubles so I thought of helping her.' He said as I just rolled my eyes, but my mom saw. 'Aww...that's so nice of you, right Y/N?!' She said giving me a stern look as I put on a very fake smile and nodded. 'Yep, that's perfect!' I exclaimed and walked back to the kitchen. 'Come on Tae! Will you eat with us?' I scoffed and shook my head. 'No, he won't mom! I mean he is surely busy and tired-' 'No, not at all! I would love to eat with you.' Taehyung interrupted me and smiled before winking at me. 'Ugh...I hate him so much!' I told myself, but was it true? I didn't know. Me and mom prepared the food while dad and Taehyung were chatting at the table. 'Y/N are you still angry at him, cause of what he did?' Mom asked as I just sighed and rolled my eyes. As If it wasn't obvious. 'Come on Y/N! You can't be angry forever! Yes, he made a mistake, but I'm sure he regrets it a lot....If he didn't than he wouldn't give you this job. Give him a chance, hum?' She said as she patted my back and went to serve the food as I stood there cleaning the kitchen while thinking about it. 'Ugh! What are you doing to me Taehyung!' I mumbled and shook my head.
We were sitting at the dining table and chatting. Well, mostly my parents and Taehyung. They really missed him and I understand, cause somehow I missed him too and It's eating me up right now. I could feel his stares on me at times and it makes me feel weird, but surprisingly not uncomfortable. 'The food is delicious Mrs. Han!' Taehyung complimented cheekily as I just rolled my eyes. 'Thank you TaeTae!...' She exclaimed happily. 'Oh, It's raining outside! Why don't you stay here for tonight?' She asked as I almost choked on my food. 'Are you okay darling?' Dad asked me as I nodded and drank some water. 'Yes dad, I'm okay' I assured and looked at Taehyung who was already smirking at me. I gave him my death stare as he chuckled a bit. 'Anyways....It'd be very nice If I could stay here tonight. Even tho I have a car, I would like to stay here.....just like the old time. Right Y/N?' He smiled at me evily as I fake smiled. 'Of course! Perfect!' I said and harshly gulped down the food. After we ate I helped mom with dishes. 'Y/N honestly, try to be nice to Taehyung! You're really mean to him-' 'Are you serious mom?! After all that he did to me, you protect him?!' I looked at her in disbelieve. 'And what did he do that bad that you hate him so much?! Look I understand that you must be hurt, but-' 'No! I don't want to listen to that! You never listen to me, to mine version of story! He broke my trust and everything towards him when he insulted me infornt of the whole school!' I snapped and was ready to walk away. 'What about your friendship than?! Are you really willing to throw all these years and memories away?' She said as I stopped on my tracks. 'I'm not the one who threw them away mom!' 'If you think so! He may did a big mistake Y/N, but you're making another one and maybe even bigger! I'm telling you talk to him now, cause you may regret it later.' She said and went back to washing the dishes. Tears were already pooling in my eyes, but I couldn't let them fall. I blinked them off and walked upstairs to my room to find Taehyung, but he was nowhere to be seen. I furrowed my eyebrows and searched for him, but he wasn't there. 'Dad?! Did you see Taehyung?' I asked curiously. 'Yeah sweetie, he said that he has to go and It's urgent.' I mouthed an 'o' and nodded. I felt somehow weird about this. My instinct told me not to believe what he said and go after him, but I just shrugged it off and went to do my night routine. After I showered and did my night routine, I lay down and within seconds I fell asleep.

Time skip: the next day:
I was on my way to work when I saw Jimin going out of Pharmacy with a bag full of medicaments. I frowned and rushed to him. 'Jimin?!' I yelled as he turned around and smiled when he saw me. 'Oh Y/N, Hi!' He said and cutely giggled at my presence. 'Jimin are you sick? What is all of this for?!' He looked down and gulped. As he continued to walk silently, but I went after him. 'Jimin-' 'I can't tell you Y/N, but this is not about me.' He explained as I was confused. 'Wait, Than who would- TAEHYUNG?!' 'Jimin who is this for?!' I asked as I still ran after him. 'I really can't tell you Y/N!' He said, but I held his wrist and made him look at me. Tears were ready to fall from my eyes and I could see them in his too. 'Please tell me Jimin! Is this for Taehyung? Is he sick or in trouble?! Please!' I pleaded, already crying. He sighed and blinked his tears away as he took a deep breath to hold himself from crying. 'Fuck, I promised, I won't tell you!' He cursed as he couldn't hold the tears anymore. 'Tell me what?!' I shouted out desperately. 'He's sick Y/N. Very sick.' He said as my heart already hurted. 'How much?' 'He has a heart disease which is very serious. He has like some type of shocks and he takes all of these to get rid of the pain and also to stop the shocks from attacking him, but It's not helping at all. The doctor said that without an operation he will die. He agreed to the operation, but there's only 15% chance that he will survive.' He said crying as his mouth was trembling. My world crushed. I couldn't breathe and I didn't wanted to live. It's funny How fast you realize that you love someone when you're afraid to loose them. 'He wanted to reconcile with you and get things back to normal before he dies. That's why he wanted you to work for him. He loves you Y/N, he always did. Back than he was just a stupid boy who wanted attention, but after you left everything in his life went downwards. He heard everything you said yesterday and than cried the whole night, praying that he could already die. His life is nothing without you Y/N, all this time he lived, loved and fell only for you. We live together, cause of his condition. This morning I couldn't wake him and I thought he was dead....' He cried out heavily. 'Now he is in the hospital and they're preparing him for the operation. The doctor said to buy all of these "just in case he won't die"!' He was crying heavily as well as me. I couldn't listen anymore. I took of my heels and ran as fast as I could. The hospital was not so far away from there. It was just about 2 or 3 kilometeres. It started raining heavily, but I couldn't care less. Jimin was already running after me, but I didn't listen to his shoutings. I ran and ran and I prayed for my legs not to give up. Tears and rain drop were mixing on my face. After like 10 minutes I was infront of the hospital. I ran inside and went to the reception. 'What can I do for you miss?' The receptionist asked as I looked at her. 'I'm trying to find K-' Before I could complete my sentence I heard some noises side ways. I looked this way and saw him being transported. I blinked a few times and after realizing it was really him I rushed to the lounger. His eyes were blinking so he weren't fully sleeping yet. 'Taehyung!' I yelled as he opened his eyes immediately. 'Y/N! I-I'm so-' Before he could say anything I slightly pecked his lips. I didn't want to let go of him at that moment, but I had to. 'I love you Tae! I love you so much, please fight for me, please!' I cried out while caressing his hand with my thumb. He smiled slightly. 'I love you too Y/N, please forgive me.' Before I could react, something went off. The monitor started beeping and his hand let go of mine.
'TAEHYUNG!'
__________________________
👀💜