Arranged to a cold/playboy mafia (final)

Park Jimin (series: final):
Y/N's POV:
....'I really didn't want to do it, j-just let me explain!' Jimin pleaded as Hoseok was crying heavily. He punched the table and cursed. 'Explain than!' Hoseok yelled and massaged his head.

'I-Fuck it. I liked Lia, I really did, but I didn't love her. M-My father wanted me to marry her, cause she was from a good and powerful family. He said that It's better to Marry than have conflicts with such a powerful family. I-It was a contract marriage. But she loved only you! The child wasn't mine Hoseok-ah....i-it was yours...' My eyes widened. Hobi was totally broken.

'She told me that she was pregnant with your child and I supported her, I swear. I promised her, that I would get her out of this. I fucking promised, b-but I failed. My dad heard us talking about it and that you're the father. H-He got so angry. H-He knew that I liked her and that she was my friend. He w-wanted me to do it. I didn't want to, but than he started to punish her infront of my eyes. It was the worst thing ever to watch Hoseok-ah. I couldn't watch it, I-I couldn't. S-She was pleading me, but not to save her, but to end it. She was pleading me to save her from the punishing and she knew that this was the only way. I said "stop" and told him I will do it. They went outside along with my father and I was alone with her. S-She....' Jimin was so broken. He was crying so heavily that he couldn't even breath.

'S-She said that It's okay. She told me that I was an amazing friend and that I shouldn't blame myself. She told me to tell you, H-How much she loved you, but she didn't want you to know about the baby. That's why she told you earlier that It's mine. She didn't want you to suffer. S-She s-said "Do it, Jimin-ah. It's fine, It's okay." I-I couldn't pull the trigger. S-She took my gun and shoot herself infront of my eyes. She smiled at me and j-just did it.' He cried out.

Tears flew out of my eyes as well.

Both of them a crying mess as Hoseok looked at him, but Jimin didn't ket him speak.

'H-Hoseok-ah...I'm sorry, I know I could've done more to save her, but I want you to know that. I really love Y/N and I swear to god that I don't want to hurt her. M-My father told me that I'm so weak and no longer his son. That's why he wants me to get married to Y/N, cause he wants to cut me away from his life. But I swear, never would I ever do the same mistake as I did before. P-Please.' Hoseok stood up and went to Jimin.

Jimin thought that he would punch him and to be honest, I thought so too for a moment, but what he did shocked the both of us.

He hugged him.

'I-It's okay Jimin-ah. I'm sorry. It's okay. It's not your fault. I know you lover her and she loves you so much. I-I trust you Jimin-ah. J-Just treat her well.' He said with smile and tears in his eyes.

'I will. I promise, I will.' Jimin promised as they hugged each other again.

I wiped my tears and opened the door as they turned to me.

'Y-Y/N, I-I-' I came infront of Jimin and kissed him. 'Shhh....It's okay. Come here you two.' I said as I pulled them both into a hug. 'It's none of your fault. I understand you Hobi, you wanted to protect me with your life and I'm so greatful for that, but I trust Jimin and I trust you too that you will be okay. I love you both so much, hum? I don't want you to hate each other.' I said as I pecked their foreheads. 'I love you too.' They said together as we chuckled.

'I trust you, Chim. With all my heart and I believe in you. I know It's not your fault, hum? So don't blame yourself and focus on me, baby.' I said and pecked his cheek, earning a smile from him.

Hobi looked at us and shook his head as he chuckled and wiped his tears away. 'Oh god, they won't stop flowing out. Anyways...I hope you two are happy together. I will trust you with this one Jimin, so don't disappoint me or I might as well cut your head off and that wouldn't feel very nice.' Hobi threatend as Jimin shook his head. 'Don't worry Hyung....I will treasure this gem forever.'
__________________________
This is probably a mess and I'm sorry for that😩👀💜