When he stole your first kiss infront of everyone : him as the bad boy

Jeon Jungkook (oneshot):
Jungkook's POV:
'I don't know hyung....I'm not her type. I mean look at her....She's all lovey dovey, cutiee thing and I'm the one who causes problems.' I said with a little pout as I was eating lunch with my friends and looking at Y/N. I have a crush on her for a long time, but never had the guts to confess, cause I know that she is different from other girls and therefore I don't think that I'm her type. 'Dude...did you just pouted?' Yoongi asked with furrowed eyebrows, but I didn't response, all that I cared about was Y/N. 'And don't you know that different personalities attract each other? It is scientifically based!' 'Don't talk about science, cause suddenly I want to puke.' Tae said as we all laughed. 'I think that Jin hyung is right! You should do something!' Joon said as I nodded. 'But what should I do? She isn't like all of these girls crushing on me...she won't talk to me!' I frowned and Jimin smirked. 'Than make her talk.' He said as an idea came to my mind. 'You'll be mine Kang Y/N..' I thought to myself and looked at her again.

Y/N's POV:
'Y/Naah....I think your crush is looking at you.' My best friend Mina said. I looked where she was looking and that's when I caught my crush Jeon Jungkook looking at me. Our eyes locked, but when I realized what I was doing my cheeks turned red and I looked back at her. She chuckled and shook her head 'He probably likes you too! You should confess!' She said as I immediately shook my head. 'No! Are you crazy?! He just looked at me and you're saying that he is crushing on me?! I'm not that stupid to even think about that, you know.' I said and continued eating my lunch. 'He is looking again Y/N! You are either stupid or deaf, but I know one thing for sure that he likes you-' 'You don't know it for sure Mina! Besides Jeon can literally have all the girls from our school or maybe even the whole Seoul, so why would he choose me? Stop giving me a false hopes when even I don't give them to mys-' I was cut off when someone patted my shoulder. Mina almost choked herself as I turned around, only to see him. I gulped nervously, everyone was looking and I just looked down out of embarrassment. He pulled me up as I bumped into his chest. He held me by my waist and before I could say anything, he kissed me. The whole school gasped and everyone's jaws dropped. My eyes widened as I was shocked as well, but fortunately in a good way. Within seconds I wrapped my hands around his neck and melted into the kiss. The kiss was perfect and I could feel so much love and it seemed like it was a real love, even though I wasn't sure If he was just playing with me or not, I knew for sure that this was my best kiss ever. His tongue exploring my mouth as I played along. All the people were whispering, someone even cheering and clapping their hands for us while the others had this disgusted face, but we couldn't care less. After like 5 minutes we pulled away due to the lack of oxygen and I unknowingly touched my lips. I felt like in heaven, so I blushed like an idiot and he probably noticed, but his reaction was priceless.....his beautiful bunny smile which I never saw before was on display and he looked so cute. He looked around at all the people and he knew that I probably felt uncomfortable with them staring at us. 'Yah! What are ya'll looking at, huh? This is not a movie theater, go and mind your own business!' He yelled as everyone snapped back to reality and went to mind their own. He looked at me and I was still red like a tomato, so I looked down, but he lifted my chin and his smile grew even wider. He looked into my eyes and pecked my lips one more time as I was again shocked. He saw my speechless state and chuckled. 'Omg...he's so cutee!' I said to myself, but I actually said it out loud and he heard it. 'Oh really? Am I?' He asked as I faceplamed myself and he chuckled again. 'You're so cute too Y/N....what about being cute together, hmm?' He asked as I looked at him confused. 'I'll pick you up today at 7pm, be ready!' He said and turned around, ready to walk away, but than he turned to me again. 'Oh...and It's a date princess! I love you.' He said and pecked my forehead before he walked away. I was just standing there dumbfounded while Mina was bombarding me with questions. 'This was clearly the best day of my life..........'
__________________________
👀💜