When you fall in love with your boyfriend's enemy : both of them as rappers (3)

Min Yoongi (series: part 3):
Y/N's POV:
......'Y/N?!' Our eyes widened in shock. 'H-Hobi oppa?' I whispered as I immediately hugged him, clutching onto his shirt. He held me as tight as he can. 'I missed you. I was so worried, we....we all were! Where have you been?' He asked crying heavily.
Let me explain.....Hoseok is my older brother, I probably didn't mention him at the beggining, but yeah, here you go. I remember that he went to study abroad, but I didn't know he was back.
'I-I'm s-sorry Hobi. I loved him I swear to god I love-' 'Don't tell me you ran away with that guy Y/N?! Do you know How worried I was?! Not to mention mom and dad! I came home a year ago only to find mom and dad in a lake of tears. They're missing you Y/N. Come on let's go home-' He started to drag me with him, but I yanked his hand away as he looked at me being confused. 'I-I can't leave him just like that Hobi-ah. I-' 'What you still love him?! Does he feel the same though?-' Before I could nod he chuckled bitterly. 'Than what are you doing here in the middle of the night all alone, huh?! What boyfriend that truly loves his girlfriend let her to be all alone outside at this time?' He asked furiously as I broke down. I knew that what he said was truth. 'He doesn't care and you know it.' I thought to myself as I fiddled with my fingers. He immediately came to hug me tightly as he kissed my forehead. 'Shh, let's go to my car and we will find a solution for this okay?' I nodded as it was raining heavily and I was shivering a lot. We moved into his car as he hid me from the rain. We sat in his car as he turned on the heater. I was still sobbing. 'Shh, don't cry, I'm here for you. Here, at least take of your shirt and put on this hoodie!' He said as he gave me the hoodie. 'B-But what about you? Won't you be cold?' I asked as he shook his head and gave me a serious, but still soft glare. I did what he said and put on the hoodie. Immediately a very familiar scent filled my nose. 'Wait! That's the same smell of the guy that I met!' I mumbled to myself with widened eyes. 'Everything okay?' He asked as I nodded and smiled slightly, feeling the warmth of his hoodie. 'Now tell me what happend, hum?' I nodded as I started to explain everything. I could sense his blood boiling with anger. I was a crying mess as his eyes softened and he pulled me into his embrace. 'Shhh, I'm here. I won't let that jerk do this to you again!' He said angrily, but still softly because he didn't want me to be scared even more. 'I-It's not like Jay is a bad person. He never was. It's just that....I don't know, I'm not able to give him what he wants and I understand that he is frustrated, cause what man wouldn't be, right?! But I-I just can't do it and I hope It's not my fault.' I said as he shook his head. 'No, It's not! Both of you should feel comfortable and If he can't respect you that he doesn't truly love you. What he did is unacceptable.' He said as I looked down. 'Y/N...He doesn't value your presence! Don't you realize? He used you for writing lyrics and pressures you into sex, but where is the 'love' that you talk about?!' I sighed and looked outside the window. That's something that I do, when I don't want to listen, am not interested in listening or I know that It's true, but don't want to believe it. 'Y/Naah....I'm your brother and you know that I wouldn't lie to you, neither would I want to harm you in any way. It's your choice to stay with him or not, but I don't want to see you suffering like this again. I won't let him harm you like this, it hurts to watch you like this.' He cried out as I looked at him. Hurt and love could be seen in his eyes. 'Than don't look.' I mumbled quietly, but he heard. 'Are you kidding me?' He asked being disappointed. 'I-No! I'm sorry, y-you are right. I-I just don't know now. I need to think about it in peace, but I don't want to go 'home'. I can't....I need to think about it without any pressure.' I said as he nodded, agreeing with me. 'B-But I also can't go to mom and dad, I can't stay at their house, cause they wouldn't let me go to him afterwards. But I have nowhere to stay-' 'Don't say that!I'm here and I'm your brother. You will stay at my place! I have an apartment in the center of Seoul with one of my friends.' He explained as I looked at him. 'Really?' He nodded as he rubbed my hand softly. 'Of course, let's go.' He said as he put on his and mine seat belts and drove off the road. I didn't even notice when I fell asleep.

Author's POV:
Soon you arrived infront of the apartment. Hoseok turned off the engine and called out for you until he realized you were sleeping peacefully. He smiled softly as he got out of the car and took you out in bridal style, making sure not to wake you up. He walked to the doors of his apartment and unlocked it as he went inside with you in his arms. He put you on his bed as he carefully undressed the drenched clothes from you and gave you the spare ones that he had for his girlfriend. He made sure to dress you in warm and comfy clothes. He turned on the heater and covered you with blanket. He smiled as he pecked your forehead and quietly walked ou the room. He went to his closet and took out his clothes as he went to take a shower, after that went to bring you a glass of water. Suddenly he heard the clinking sound of keys as the door opened, revealing Yoongi. 'Aahh, Yoongi-ah.' He said as he signaled Yoongi to come closer. 'My sister is here, she needs to stay somewhere for a few days maybe weeks If that's okay with you?' Hobi whispered as Yoongi nodded and took out his coat, shoes and watch. 'No problem.I'll be respectful, don't worry.' 'Thank you Yoongi, oh and btw....she is wearing your hoodie, I accidentaly put it on her, cause I found her in the rain, I hope you don't mind. I will wash it for you and return it as soon as possible.' Yoongi nodded as he took out the food out of the fridge. 'Oh and one more thing...' 'Hmm...what is that?' Yoongi asked as he started eating. 'C-Could you maybe take her shopping tomorrow. I have a lot of work, so I can't really do that, but she will need some clothes and stuff like that to stay here. Can you please? You know Becky wouldn't be happy If she gets to know that she is wearing her clothes...' Hobi explained as Yoongi nodded, chuckling. (Yes, Becky, again It's just a fan fiction an imagination, I don't ship or anything💜) 'Of course bro, no problem. I don't have any work tomorrow anyways.' 'Really? What about Suji?' Hoseok asked as Yoongi ignored his question for a while. Not knowing How to respond. 'I-It didn't work out How we wanted to, so we parted our ways.' Yoongi said with an emotionless face. 'I'm sorry for that-''You don't have to be! I'm the one at fault here, I'm being the cold jerk, the one who can't express feelings, not the girls. I should blame myself. Therefore don't be sorry. Goodnight, I'll take care of your sister don't worry.' Yoongi said with a bit of sadness in his voice as he walked away, not even waiting for Hoseok's response as Hobi sighed.
'Why do I have to watch my love ones in such a pain?'
__________________________
👀💜