1

ᴸᶤᵏᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

ᵞᵒᵘʳ ᵃ ʷᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵒᶰ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ ˡᵉᵐᵐᵉ ᶜʰᵃᶰᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP OR WE WILL SHOOT

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP OR WE WILL SHOOT." I rolled my eyes and continued to apply my lipgloss on. I looked at the dead body by my feet and smiled.

"You stained my floors," I said looking at the puddles of blood that covered my whole bathroom floor.

"WE'RE COMING IN FANTASY." I walked slowly to the kitchen getting out some fruit.

"I forgot you were here." I tilted my head at my second victim just as loud banging came from my front door.

"I need this back." I took my butcher knife out of his temple and washed it off.

"FANTASY YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES." I began cutting up my strawberries placing them in the bowl next to my cutting board. Next kiwi, grapes, bananas, and last melon. To top it off I add a drizzle of honey for sweetness.

"4 MINUTES FANTASY." The banging got louder making me sigh loudly.

"IF YOU ARE GOIN TO BUSS IT DOWN JUST DO IT DAMN IT," I screamed before topping up my bowl and grabbing a fork putting both in a grocery bag.

I secured my gun on my hip and began walking to the window that was far from the front door. I opened it getting ready to jump not before admiring the art I did to the house. The sight of dead bodies you have to love it. I jumped out just as I heard the front door being busted down.

"THERE SHE IS. SHE'S GETTING AWAY."

I ran down the street with a huge smile on my face. I can't believe they thought about stopping me. Silly rabbits. I watch as a bullet went right past my head grazing my ear.

I lowly moaned from the shocking pain that ran through my body. I love pain. Turning around swiftly I whipped my gun out shooting back hitting the officer in the head.

"OFFICER DOWN I REPEAT OFFICER DOWN."

I continued to run until I was far away from the houses. I looked around the street seeing no cars. I smack my teeth and was about to walk on the opposite side of the street but stopped when I saw a black hellcat parked.

I took out my gun and ran up to the car. I smiled seeing the doors were unlocked. I quickly got in the passenger side of the car only for a gun to be pointed at me.

"Fuck you doin in my shit." His deep voice rang throughout the car as he stared at me with low red eyes.

"Drive." I sat back in the seat and pulled out my fruit bowl. He stared at me before looking up making me do the same. A SWAT team began shooting this way making him pull off still with the gun up under my chin.

I glanced at his lap and smirked seeing a small baggie of white powder.

"Who da fuck is you." He asked calmly once again swerving through traffic. I ignored his question and watched in awe as an 18-wheeler flipped over crushing about 8 cars.

Imagine all those dead bodies-

I was rudely interrupted when I felt my throat beginning to throb. I quickly grabbed it and closed my eyes. I crossed my legs tightly as the pain worsened. Opening my eyes I looked over at him seeing he was already staring at me.

"What." I took the lid of my bowl and began eating.

"You dat hoe on da run." He tapped the gun on my forehead repeatedly. I smiled putting one of my hands over my chest.

"Aw, you another one of my fans." I watched as he frowned in disgust.

"Hell nah." I stared at the baggie again seeing it was slightly open.

"To say you're high your very sober," I spoke making him look at the baggie then back up at the road.

"Been doin dis shit since 13 ain't no such thing as high wit me no more." I shrug and continued to eat my stuff.

"Aye hold up." He swiftly placed the gun to my temple again making me pout.

"I thought we passed this stage friend."

"Why tf you got in my car." He asked making me look at him like he was slow.

"Running from 12 duh," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well I'm bout to pull ova you can get the fuck out." He said getting ready to pull over.

I look around the car as an idea popped up in my head.

"WAIT I HAVE A DEAL." He looked at me confused.

"What type of deal?" He asked.

"If you let me crash at your p-nope get the fuck out-LET ME FINISH NIGGA SHIT," I yelled getting frustrated. I hate getting interrupted.

"If you let me stay at your place for hideout I promise I'll give you something." He raised an eyebrow.

"What's 'something'." I pulled the small white brick out of my jacket pocket handing it to him.

His eyes lit up a little before calming back down.

"How I know dis shit ain't fake." I pulled the small blade out the side of my mouth and made a small slit in the packet.

He swiped his finger in the packet gathering some of it before sliding his finger across his gums. He nodded his head in approval making me smile.

"How you get dis shit." I shrug.

"A bitch got her ways. Do we have a deal or what?" I asked growing impatient.

"Yuh we got a deal." He started the car back up and pulled off.

"Ok bet as long as I'm living with you you gone stay wit a brick." He smirked and nodded.

𝑻𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚