7

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
(𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕)
𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜(𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕)𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Where we goin again." I sipped my drink while looking at my phone.

"Steve warehouse. He wanted sum." He shrugs. We pulled up to the warehouse seeing another hellcat. We looked at each other with frowns. Steve had told us that he doesn't mess with a lot of people, so who the hell is that.

Getting out of the car, we walked towards Steve seeing him talking some nigga. Dusty put his hand by his gun making me do the same.

"OH, THERE'S THE TWO LOVELY PEOPLE I BEEN WAITIN FOR!!" Steve walked towards us with huge smiles. The nigga behind him mugged me and Dusty making us do the same.

"Dusty and Fantasy this is another good friend of mines Smoke. Smoke these are Dusty and Fantasy." We all mugged each other.

"I thought you said you don't mess wit a lot of people, Steve." Dusty eyed Smoke.

"I don't I known both of you for a very long time a-what you needed Steve," I spoke still eyeing Smoke.

"Ok well, I need your help my friends come this way." We all walked behind him.

"You see I have somebody I want out." He said causing my eyes to widen.

"Last month I was working with this guy I thought I could trust. He stole over 100k from me and went missing....but I finally found where he was but of course I can't go get him." He said turning his laptop towards us. It was a location thing.

"He ended up making a mafia with my money so he is powerful. That is why I need help from y'all. And yes you will get paid."He said looking at us with hope.

"You know I can be on that shit and have him knocked off.....alone." Smoke said causing me to mug him.

"Who asked for yo input," I said bout to walk upon him, but Dusty grabbed me by my waist burying his face in my neck.

"Chill the fuck out." He aggressively whispered in my ear making my cat have an unexpected thump. I nodded and frowned as he pushed me to the side.

"So I will be flying all of you to Russia tomorrow." He spoke making us all talk at once.

"You out for a Russian nigga." Steven sighed and nodded.

"He's quite a powerful guy that's why I need all of you. You each have a special skill that can take him and his empire down. Please." Steve stressed.

"We gotchu." Smoke and Dusty said together making Steve smile.

"Be back up here tomorrow at 6 with your bags. I will have the private jet ready." We nodded and went our separate ways.

"Aye imma say this now I don't trust you niggas so I'm watching ya." Smoke said to me and Dusty.

"Make that two of us." Dusty mugged. Smoke went to his car and drove off.

"Ain't this sum bullshit," I said as Dusty drove off.

"Fr." The rest of the ride was silent as we drove back to the apartment.

"At 6 have yo ass up or you gettin left." He said as we got out of the car and walked into the apartment.

"Mhm." I went down the hall to my room and started packing. I wanted to get this shit over with. Don't want to hear Dusty mouth in the morning. I began touching through my drawer from something feeling my hand run over something bumpy. Picking it up my eyes came in contact with my rose. The lady had a point, this lil muthafucka be having me shaking in my bed at 3 in the morning.

"Hell yea I'm bringin you," I said tucking the vibrator under some clothes. Once I was done, I put my duffel bag by the bottom of my bed. I'm bout to sleep the rest of the day off ain't got shit else to do. I turned on my T.v putting it on The Amazing World Of Gumball before drifting off to sleep.