13

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Wake up Phat." I opened my eyes to see Dusty standing over me. I sat up in the bed feeling the shocks of pain running through my legs. Dusty chuckled as rubbed my legs through the cover.

"It's not funny." I mugged taking the cover off me. I winced a little as I slowly moved my legs around.

"You playin and shit. We gotta go." Dusty lift me out of the bed making me wrap my arms and legs around him. I snuggled my face in his neck sniffing the strong cologne he had on.

He sat me on the counter before turning on the shower. I rubbed the marble counter letting last night cloud my brain.

Dusty lifted me off the bed before walking to the bathroom. My body shook from my last orgasm. He put me on the floor making me hold on to his neck due to my weak legs.

"Wait, Dusty," I said in a raspy voice. My voice was slowly going out due to me screaming. He turned me around so I was facing the mirror.

"Up." He hit my leg making me put my leg on the counter. Arching my back a little, he slid in making me let out a small cry. My pussy was sore and worn out. We fucked on the bed, wall, door, and now the bathroom counter. He started pounding me with his hand on the back of my neck.

"Uhhhhhh." I moaned as I began to cum. He slapped my ass making me jump.

"I told you cum."  I slowly shook my head no making him smile.

"Then why you do it." He pull me up by my neck so we was back to chest. I can tell by the look in his eyes he was bout to murder my shit.

"I-I'm so-AHHHHH BABYYY," I screamed as he pounded me hard. I pushed at his stomach making him grab my arm with one hand and put the other on the counter blocking me in.

I let my moans out as tears fell. The bliss of pain and pleasure ran through my body which made me crave him even more. I looked in the mirror at Dusty seeing him staring at me.

"Fine ass." He smiled while slapping my ass.

"Moziiii," I whined feeling my walls tighten.

"Gone head and cum baby," I screamed as my body became to shake causing A'Mozi to grab me before I fell. My vision blurred as cum ran down my legs.

"Come on baby we ain't done."

"FANTASY." I jumped and looked at Dusty who was mugging me.

"What nigga." I mugged him back swinging my legs back and forth slowly to relieve some tension in them.

"Get in the shower." He came and unbuttoned my bodysuit before moving back so I can get in the shower. I slowly got up trying to fall.

"You can get out now," I said stepping in the shower as Dusty smirked at me.