20(pt. 2)

A'Mozi Derez Demoms

"Am I trippin or did we kill this nigga

"Am I trippin or did we kill this nigga." Smoke asked as we looked at the nigga on the computer.

"Can't have Carter is very much alive." Steve said making me scrunch my face up. I swea we killed this nigga.

"Can't be Dusty we killed this nigga." Steve typed on his computer and another picture popped up. It was very similar to Carter picture. Smoke started hitting my shoulder as we started to put the pieces together.

"We killed dat nigga twin." We said at once making Steve look at us.

"Took out the wrong nigga." I said looking at the pictures. That's probably explain why he after Fantasy. He know she had something to do with Stone being dead, who is his cousin and he probably believe she got sum to do with killing his twin.

I explained everything to them before looking at Steve.

"Call yo jet people we goin to Russia." I spoke making him stutter over his words.

"I can't go to Russia Dusty. My wife is pregnant and is about to burst any day." He stuttered making me step to him.

"You think Imma trust yo ass here by yo damn self when you can't even keep yo mouth close about simple shit. Get yo ass on the jet." I said pushing him outside the warehouse.

"At least let me bring my wife please Dusty." I nodded and walked off to my car. Fantasy was sleep. Dried up tears covered her face.

"Come on Phat." I softly pushed her shoulder making her wake. She looked at me and sighed.

"Come on we leaving." She got out the car and grabbed our bags. I pulled the car inside the warehouse next to Smoke's before getting out.

Another car pulled up making me scrunch my face up. A pregnant women got out and ran to Steve. They hugged making me chuckle.

"Come on you got your bag." She nodded and handed him the duffel bag.

"COME ON." They jumped and walked to the jet.

"Ole boy on the jet he ready to go." Smoke said making me nod. I locked down the ware house before walking to the jet. Once everybody was secured, he pulled off.

"I'm in the back Smoke. Keep a eye on them." I walked to the back opening the door seeing Fantasy sitting on side the bed. She sniffled and looked up at me. Grabbing the baggy out my pocket, I sat down at the desk and started lining up.

"Dusty what if he dug up my b-baby." She stuttered as I snorted the line. I threw my phone at her making her grab it.

"They ain't dig up shit. He still dead tho.....called my phone on that bullshit." I grabbed her hand pulling her towards me. She stared at the lines before looking at me.

"You know you want to. Calm ya nerves baby." She slowly brought her head to the table sniffing up the line. She pulled her head back and kissed my lips making me chuckle. I could tell when I first met Fantasy that she had a history of doing coke. She used to sneak to my stash at night when she thought I was sleep and snort my shit. I found that out a few nights ago. We both do coke for release. That's what makes me so attracted to Fantasy, we the same in many ways but very different.

"Ahhhhh." She moaned as I ate her out. She tried to close her legs making me hold them open. I looked in her eyes seeing the high was taking over. I chuckled and shook my head as my tongue laid on her clit.

"Fuck me neowwww." She said reaching for my dick. Her eyes were low as she waited for me to enter her.

Amere Jackson

"AHHHHHH. YES DADDYYYY." Skyla smiled at Fantasy screaming making me shake my head.

"Lord knows she needed that dick." She said making Steve wife chuckle.

"What you havin girlie." She asked the girl making her smile.

"A girl." Skyla smiled and rubbed her hand across her belly. Ain't no hiding that Skyla couldn't wait to become pregnant again. Shid I couldn't wait either.

"Smoke." I looked at Steve. He itched the back of his head before looking up at me.

"What nigga."

"They are very powerful people. This is honestly a bad idea." He said looking down. I stared at him for a minute before looking back out the window. Dusty ain't gone listen to shit Steve saying simply because they was fucking with his luh girl.

Dusty walked out the back room causing the plane area to go quiet. He sat behind me and lit a blunt.

"Fuck y'all lookin at." Skyla giggled and looked at him.

"Where Fantasy." Dusty smirked and put his head down.

"She sleep."

"Dus- don't tell me shit Steve." He mugged Steve who quickly went quiet.

"M-may I go to the bathroom." Steve girl ask standing up. Dusty stood with her.

"It's in the room. Go in there, use it and come back out." He told her.

"Sir we are landing." The man came to the back and told Steve before returning to the front. I looked at Dusty as we exchanged glances.

Let's get this shit over with