8

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜
(𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐)

"FANTASY COME THE FUCK ON," I yelled out before looking at my phone seeing it was 5:40

"FANTASY COME THE FUCK ON," I yelled out before looking at my phone seeing it was 5:40. She walked down the hall with her bag. Rolling her eyes, she walked past me going outside.

"Ion give a fuck bout yo damn attitude. Told ya ass be out on time." I got in the car and sped off towards Steve's warehouse.

"It's only 5:44 chill out." She said looking out the window. I glanced at her stupid ass then back at the road.

"Exactly it takes a luh time to get to Steve. Dat's why I wanted to get up early dumbass." I shook my head. She don't be thinking sometimes.

"I couldn't even change my clothes all the way." I parked in front of the warehouse before looking at her. She wore her bonnet with some short shorts and an oversized Tupac shirt.

"You come outside  half-naked on the daily so what you got on ight." I shrug and got out of the car with my bag making her do the same.

Walking over to Steve, he stood next to the jet with Smoke. I stood next to them interrupting their conversation.

"Take care of my baby Steve." I handed him my car keys making him smile.

"I will of course. The private jet is goin to take y'all to another warehouse where you will be dropped off at the hotel from there." He explained making me nod and look over the jet.

"You got a stable muthafucka handling the jet right," Fantasy asked making Steve chuckle.

"The best at flying." She nodded and headed towards the jet. We all got on as Steve waved goodbye in the window.

"I call the bed." Fantasy said walking to the back as me and Smoke sat in a seat. He lit a blunt as the jet took off. I took it from him taking a puff.

"Still don't trust yo ass." He spoke as I gave the blunt back to him.

"Same here nigga." I reclined my seat and closed my eyes feeling the high take over.

𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Come on nigga." I sat up and ran my hand down my face. I looked up seeing Smoke getting off the jet. I stood and stretched before going to the back seeing Fantasy laid across the bed sleep.

"Come on shorty." I hit her ankle. She whined before sitting up.

"Come on we here." She grabbed her bag and we walked out of the jet. We got in the car seeing Smoke was already in. The ride to the hotel was quiet which I didn't complain about.

We walked in and went to the front desk giving the lady our name like Steve told us to.

"A'Mozi Demons." She types on her computer before handing me my room key. Smoke did the same and got his key.

"Fantasy Jones." The lady typed on her computer before looking at Fantasy.

"Sorry I have no room under the name Fantasy." Fantasy frowned and looked at me.

"Dat nigga Steve ain't slick." Smoke chuckled. We walked off to the elevator and got on.

"I bet I do have a room, Steve prolly just told her late or sum." Fantasy shrug. We got off and went looking for the rooms. Smoke was across from mines. I unlock the door and went in with Fantasy behind me.

"Call Steve." She sat her bag on the floor and went to the bathroom. I shook my head and called Steve.

"Hello, my friend how can I help you," Steve answered.

"Yea we made it to the hotel but Fantasy ain't got no room. Wassup wit dat." I said watching Fantasy walk out the bathroom and grab clothes out of her bag. I heard the shower running.

"Well, you see my friend I just thought why not just have you and Fantasy share a room." I frowned.

"You wasn't gone say sum," I asked.

"S-Surprise?" He said making me sigh.

"Not only are we sharing a room but it's one bed in here. Wassup wit dat?"

"I think the phone is breaking up my friend.....I have to go." He hung up the phone. I shook my head.

"What he say," Fantasy asked.

"We sharing a room." I shrug and turned the T.v on.

"I knew it." She rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom.

"AYE I'M BOUT TO ORDER WENDY'S. YOU WANT THE USUAL?"

"YEA."

𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Stay on your side." Fantasy fussed as she punched on her pillow.

"Shut yo ass up and go to sleep." I plug up my phone before turning the lamp off.

"DUSTY ITS DARK AS HELL TURN THE LAMP ON." She yelled.

"SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP." I slapped her thigh making her hiss.

"Stop touching me." She punched my arm before scooting to the edge of the bed. I let it slide and went to sleep.

𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟....𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠

𝑇ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑠