11 (pt. 2)

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

I tried to get my mind off of what happened in the car

Nobody gone ever hurt you like dat again shorty

I couldn't allow myself to fall for that again. The last time I did my baby was beaten out of me. I looked around until I spotted Stone in the V.I.P section in the back. I went to enter it, only to bump into a strong ass chest.

"Sorry ma'am, can't let you in." I looked up and mugged him with my hands on my hips.

"Where Stone," I said rolling my eyes.

"You can't sh-Stash let my baby girl in." Stone walked up to us. Stash moved out the way letting me walk into the section. Stone wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"Damn no hey or nun." I giggled as he put his face in my neck.

"You smell so good." He growled before pulling away. He grabbed one of the glasses off the tray and handed it to me. I slowly rose it to my lips drinking the sweet Champagne.

"Come on let me introduce you to my crew." I nodded and let him guide me to the sitting booth.

"Damn Stone who's the beauty." The man asked licking his lips. I gave him a small smile before looking at Stone.

"Don't worry about it." Stone grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap. He introduced me to the 4 men and 2 women that sat with us.

"So what's going on with your cousin's funeral," Roc asked. Stone clenched his teeth making me rub his neck.

"Calm down baby." He instantly calmed down before answering the question.

"First I need to find who blew up my ballroom. They're dead." He tightens his grip on my waist making me tap his arm. He loosens up before talking about another topic. My phone buzz making me look at it.

𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲
You good

                                                                        𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲
                                                                       Yea
𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲
Take em somewhere private

"Baby I wanna go somewhere more private." I grind on his lap making him lowly groan.

"My car." He asked making me nod and kiss his neck. I got off his lap and we walked out the section without saying anything to nobody.

We walked out of the club through the back.

"Damn baby. I fuck with the car." I stared at his BMW in awe.

"You continue this it could be yours." He winked and unlocked the car. We both got in and pulled off.

"Where we going, baby." My phone buzz before I could answer.

𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲
Take em to a alleyway

"Alleyway don't want nobody seeing us." I rubbed his chest. He pulled into this dark ass alleyway and took off his shirt.

"Wait, baby." I quickly texted Dusty asking where he was. He chuckled making me look up.

"You dirty bitch." I mugged him. He went to reach over the seat making Dusty pop out the back seat breaking his neck. I quickly pushed his body forward so he won't fall on my lap. I mugged Dusty before getting out of the car.

"You could have told me you were in the back," I said fixing myself up. He shrugs before calling Smoke.

"Yea you blew up the club." He asked before licking his lips at me. I looked away.

He want me to lay this puthy on him

"Ight we in the alleyway a couple of feet away from the club. Imma share my location." They hung up. I went to walk past Dusty only for him to grab my waist.

"What nigga." I poked my lips out at him.

"Yo edges liftin." I smacked my lips and pushed past him just as Smoke pulled up. He laughed and got in the passenger while I got in the back.

"I'mma call Steve in the morning. I'm tired as fuck tho" Dusty said leaning back in the seat.