22

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

The next day came faster than I expected as I sat awake in bed

The next day came faster than I expected as I sat awake in bed. I rolled over and looked at Dusty, who slept peacefully. Rubbing my hand over the tattoo above his eyebrow, I smiled a little. Dusty loves Melody without even knowing her. He loved her like his own, which was crazy to me.

"Yo weird ass." He moved my hand out of his face and turned over facing his back towards me.

"Nigga fuck you den." I smacked his back before lifting the thin silk sheet onto my chest. He chuckled before getting out the bed.

"Keep yo hands to yo self Fantasy. Last time tellin' yo dumb ass dat shit." He said walking to the bathroom.

"Why yo butt so clench. Like it's just hella tight." I limped behind him as he started the shower. He mugged me before continuing to brush his teeth.

"Did you know da-shut da fuck up talkin. To damn early fa yo shit." I stood next to him looking in the mirror. Hickeys covered my breast making me smack my teeth. He smirked.

"Really nigga. How you know I ain't want to dress like a hoe today" His smirk fell as he got in the shower.

"Shut yo ass up." He grabbed the soap and began washing making me get in with him.

"I hope everything goes right tonight," I spoke softly washing his back.

"It will chill out thinkin bout it shorty." I didn't respond as my soapy hands made it back to his chest. He chuckled as my hands trailed down his chest to his dick. He turned me around and lift me onto his shoulders catching me off guard.

"Mmmmmm." I bit my lip looking down into his eyes as his tongue slithered around my clit. The sex was becoming more and more passionate between me and Dusty. It wasn't always rough and aggressive, at times it was slow and gentle but filled with hella pleasure.

"Come on Phat you playin and shi." He put me back down on my feet after I came making me shake a little. He washed me off as I held onto his chest.

"I'm hungry," I spoke as we got out. He shook his head and walked out of the bathroom.

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙰'𝙼𝚘𝚣𝚒 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚣 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜